Algernon Cadwallader - Parrot Flies LP

I don't know if this was posted elsewhere...

200 on transparent blue and 300 on black from BSM in Europe. I guess it's a PO since the site says the release date is August 22.

One LP with shipping came out to $25.something.

http://bsmrocks.bigcartel.com/product/algernon-cadwallader-parrot-flies-cd-ltd-12

not paying uk prices

There's no way this will be the only vinyl release. As much as I want this album, I can wait another few weeks.

For anyone who hasn't heard it yet, do yourself a favor and find one of the many leaks, then buy the album. If you liked "Fun" at all you will probably love "Parrot Flies."

To add my experience, I ordered the Grown Ups cd from them a long time ago and it took a few emails and about half a year to get.

Then I ordered the LP from them later and it arrived after a while without any problems. But I still don't really want to deal with them again, or pay extra when this Algernon LP is coming out in the US.

Don't order from BSM, I ordered the grown ups lp as well. I heard about people not getting theres but thought id take a chance. Filed a dispute 35 days or so after it not showing up and immediately i get an email "oh hey looks like someone forgot to ship your LP its sitting here in a box, just need you to cancel that dispute" yeah....right.

Has anyone gotten this from BSM?

I bought it with a shirt..

(and I ordered it on the 22nd of July)

File a claim, seriously, what are you waiting for!

I wouldn't file a claim quite yet, wait until the last minute to file a claim, always. try to get in touch with them, then think about a claim. things take time to cross the pond. I've been waiting for 29 days for a record from interpunk to cross the US, good records take time :)

File a claim, seriously, what are you waiting for!

I wouldn't file a claim quite yet, wait until the last minute to file a claim, always. try to get in touch with them, then think about a claim. things take time to cross the pond. I've been waiting for 29 days for a record from interpunk to cross the US, good records take time :)

under normal circumstances i could agree but from what all of the US people have been saying in this thread the lable blows ass.