AVA Presents LOVE Live

You have to admit the trailer for it looks pretty cool....I still just can't get over it being as bad as it was....I mean...not to toot my own horn, but I have seen a shitton of movies, old, new, own over 800 DVDs...and still this was probably the worst thing I have ever seen...

Oh well...I guess I learned one thing from the experience...always go with your gut...no matter how cool it looks...If you think it is going to suck ass...It is probably going to suck ass..haha

You have to admit the trailer for it looks pretty cool....I still just can't get over it being as bad as it was....I mean...not to toot my own horn, but I have seen a shitton of movies, old, new, own over 800 DVDs...and still this was probably the worst thing I have ever seen...

Oh well...I guess I learned one thing from the experience...always go with your gut...no matter how cool it looks...If you think it is going to suck ass...It is probably going to suck ass..haha

I imagine it being on par with Edge of Quarrel...which, holy fucking shit....I love every band associated with that movie....and it has to be the steamiest pile of horse shit I've ever seen

I imagine it being on par with Edge of Quarrel...which, holy fucking shit....I love every band associated with that movie....and it has to be the steamiest pile of horse shit I've ever seen

I haven't seen that actually...but I honestly don't know what to compare it to...it was just so pretentious, and it was so obvious. They kept trying to beat this message into your head the importance of human connection, but they never actually showed people interacting to form connections, all they showed were clips and voice overs of people whispering dumb dialogue so that it sounded like they were saying something important...there was 0 character development at all...I didn't care if this guy lived or died, and an hour and fifteen minutes of it consisted of him sitting in a spaceship

Another issue I had with the four interviews they showed in the film were they were all middle aged white males....there was no ethnic diversity, and the only woman in the movie was shown as a sex object to the main character...she was only in it for 5 seconds though...he fantisized about her, but its not like he had a connection with this chick, it was someone he didn't even know

I was hoping the ending was going to save it, because they could have ended it in such a cool way and even though the first part would have been super shitty, they could have made their point of human connection...but no...he turned into the sun, picked up a galaxy and the credits rolled...

What pissed me off the most is that it had such potential...it could have been epic as hell....I hate wasted potential...thats probably why I'm becoming a teacher...haha

I haven't seen that actually...but I honestly don't know what to compare it to...it was just so pretentious, and it was so obvious. They kept trying to beat this message into your head the importance of human connection, but they never actually showed people interacting to form connections, all they showed were clips and voice overs of people whispering dumb dialogue so that it sounded like they were saying something important...there was 0 character development at all...I didn't care if this guy lived or died, and an hour and fifteen minutes of it consisted of him sitting in a spaceship

Another issue I had with the four interviews they showed in the film were they were all middle aged white males....there was no ethnic diversity, and the only woman in the movie was shown as a sex object to the main character...she was only in it for 5 seconds though...he fantisized about her, but its not like he had a connection with this chick, it was someone he didn't even know

I was hoping the ending was going to save it, because they could have ended it in such a cool way and even though the first part would have been super shitty, they could have made their point of human connection...but no...he turned into the sun, picked up a galaxy and the credits rolled...

What pissed me off the most is that it had such potential...it could have been epic as hell....I hate wasted potential...thats probably why I'm becoming a teacher...haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I bet at some point in the movie Tom appears, shoots fairy dust and lasers out of his asshole and suddenly we'll "get it". This article just makes me shake my head even more at this band: http://www.fuckyourscenes.com/post/10835325113/tom-delonge-discusses-blink-182-ava-criticism

I really need to stop reading all this shit before it taints all of the good memories I have with blinks albums...

Tom is such a pretentious ass...and Mark is getting pretty close, I love how his stupid fucking show on Fuse is just showing reruns now with a little intro from him while he is on tour...Its like dude...just stop while you are on tour...don't waste my time

It's not like Hoppus On Music is that good anyway...I usually fast forward through all but 5 minutes of it