Native - Wrestling Moves on Vinyl (coming soon)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! did you go to Hum or anything on Saturday? guess I should have posted about driving to Chicago. the week before was hectic though.

No. I was planning on going but I had made prior plans. I probably should have tried to convince my girlfriend to go to this instead but it was a thing we planned with one of her close friends and she's been canceling on her a bit lately. Long story short: I bought my her her first lap dance and I didn't see Hum. Still would have rather seen them.

Why a new album art??

The guys wanted something different and had this art in mind. We are definitely excited to get this out!

hey i sent you an email but got no response so i'll try here. i ordered the sirs split plus the new E!E! 7" last week, and i wanted to add the new TWIABP split as well without placing a separate order and paying more shipping. i went ahead and placed the second order because i didnt want to miss out on the dark red TWIABP, so is there anyway you can combine the orders and refund me some of my shipping?

The guys wanted something different and had this art in mind. We are definitely excited to get this out!

hey i sent you an email but got no response so i'll try here. i ordered the sirs split plus the new E!E! 7" last week, and i wanted to add the new TWIABP split as well without placing a separate order and paying more shipping. i went ahead and placed the second order because i didnt want to miss out on the dark red TWIABP, so is there anyway you can combine the orders and refund me some of my shipping?

as someone who does this with topshelf often, i would recommend just paying the extra shipping and letting the orders ride out. the closeness of proximity in pre-order does not always mean closeness of proximity in release. first off, it's more fun remembering you had 6 orders with topshelf and seeing them show up once a week for a month and a half. second, they'll hold the whole package until the last piece is ready to roll out, so when everyone is up here making sweet ear love to one of those releases and you don't have it yet, you'll wish you spent the extra couple bucks.

not to mention when native goes up for preorder you're gonna want to batch that in, too. :-P

topshelf, ftw!

as someone who does this with topshelf often, i would recommend just paying the extra shipping and letting the orders ride out. the closeness of proximity in pre-order does not always mean closeness of proximity in release. first off, it's more fun remembering you had 6 orders with topshelf and seeing them show up once a week for a month and a half. second, they'll hold the whole package until the last piece is ready to roll out, so when everyone is up here making sweet ear love to one of those releases and you don't have it yet, you'll wish you spent the extra couple bucks.

not to mention when native goes up for preorder you're gonna want to batch that in, too. :-P

topshelf, ftw!

yeah you're definitely right about this, separate orders it is

topshelf, ftw!

yeah you're definitely right about this, separate orders it is

what's your email address? i'll look for this. i guess lemme know which you'd perefer to do given the option. I have no problem combining them... you'd save a few bucks but wait a little bit longer.