I was just curious to find out other peoples Karma giving rules. I randomly see that I've received neg karma sometimes when I havent even posted in a while. Its not like I care, because the karma sytstem isnt even important, I just find it strange that it happens randomly.

I would say neg karma is given to people who are beings dicks for no reason, ripping people off, or for being flaky.

And positive karma for people who hook you up with records, give good information that you find interesting, or just being cool to people.

So what kind of things do you guys give negative and positive karma for?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-: Ignorance, pointless threads, refusal to use the search function, being a complete asshole, smiting me, exalting me...

+: Helping me prove a point, being constructive, giving solid information, good deals, making fun of stupids, making me giggle, smiting me, exalting me...

+2 for being from my hometown. Where in Orange do you live? Do you school? -1 for this thread.

-: Ignorance, pointless threads, refusal to use the search function, being a complete asshole, smiting me, exalting me...

+: Helping me prove a point, being constructive, giving solid information, good deals, making fun of stupids, making me giggle, smiting me, exalting me...

+2 for being from my hometown. Where in Orange do you live? Do you school? -1 for this thread.

If I were to smite you, would that help prove your point?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5b80fjim]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5b80fjim]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

so.... wait.

i'm third in negative karma now?

what the hell did you do?

I'm the one that swears all the time (Juan told me someone reported me to the moderators because I was dropping F-Bombs)...

I'm the outspoken jerk about label crap,

...and I don't believe in god...that ones gotten me a few too

...but YOU! you're just generally a good dude WTF!? +1

what is "do you school"? like school kids in basketball? "making fun of stupids"? what are you 12 or a tough guy? your ignorance and idiocy amazes me.

and to those in the neg karma race...doesn't some member have like -80,000?

so.... wait.

i'm third in negative karma now?

what the hell did you do?

I'm the one that swears all the time (Juan told me someone reported me to the moderators because I was dropping F-Bombs)...

I'm the outspoken jerk about label crap,

...and I don't believe in god...that ones gotten me a few too

...but YOU! you're just generally a good dude WTF!? +1

The usage of the word "cr*p" offends me. -1.

Also I can't help but notice mine has been going down consistently. I am pleased, this either means I've pissed someone off to the point that they're exacting revenge the only way they know how, or that my posting is able to consistently make idiots mad.

that's how i've grown to feel about my own excess of negative karma.