PO: Bridge And Tunnel - Rebuilding Year + 7"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heads up: the LP+7" is teetering on being gone. The last day it will be posted on the site is Monday. The regular LP version will replace it Tuesday. The regular LP has been circulating at stores and via other distributors. What colors are they, you ask? Hahahaaa....

Holy shit I'm so glad I have a horrible sleeping schedule. Just read this and ordered the LP immediately! Awesome looking vinyl BTW ;) Really liking all this split color attention from No Idea lately. I'm a sucker for split-colored.

Heads up: the LP+7" is teetering on being gone. The last day it will be posted on the site is Monday. The regular LP version will replace it Tuesday. The regular LP has been circulating at stores and via other distributors. What colors are they, you ask? Hahahaaa....

Holy shit I'm so glad I have a horrible sleeping schedule. Just read this and ordered the LP immediately! Awesome looking vinyl BTW ;) Really liking all this split color attention from No Idea lately. I'm a sucker for split-colored.

i ripped the live covers 7".

www.sleepinginonamonday.blogspot.com

var: please let me know if this is problematic. i will take it down.

Intuitively, if the band WANTED this to exist, it would already exist.

What REALLY bums me out is when super fans write really good reviews of a record, and I do mean well articulated and genuinely great prose, and then at the bottom they create a media fire file of the entire album. What the farky fark? That sucks.

i ripped the live covers 7".

www.sleepinginonamonday.blogspot.com

var: please let me know if this is problematic. i will take it down.

Intuitively, if the band WANTED this to exist, it would already exist.

What REALLY bums me out is when super fans write really good reviews of a record, and I do mean well articulated and genuinely great prose, and then at the bottom they create a media fire file of the entire album. What the farky fark? That sucks.

ok...

took the link down. will not rob the world of the thoughtful review just yet.

My preorder version of this album arrived yesterday with the bonus live covers 7 inch.

The split white/clear orange vinyl looks incredible on the full-length, and I love the blank labels and DIY feel of the 7 inch.

Probably my vote for album of the year right now.

Pick this up.