bamboozle left roll call

so i know some people here are going....mostly for hot water music and face to face, show yourselves!

the schedules are up now at www.thebamboozleleft.com, Face to Face got one of the later extended sets and both them and HWM are on the mainstage

the only time conflict i have right now is between seeing the bouncing souls and dear and the headlights......i know what most of the people on here will say, but i really like DATH

going both days and probably going to see the bouncing souls on monday at alex's bar (if i can get tickets)

It's sold out. Good luck if you can find some though -- that place is soooo tiny. Awesome place to see the Souls.

From what I understand the pre-sale tickets are sold out, but you can still line up the night of the show and get tickets at the door. I believe only 100 tickets have actually been sold, everyone else just has to fight the line and get lucky.

what did everyone think?

the first day had more of the bands i was into but was still a little lackluster. broadway calls, bouncing souls, and face to face were the highlights of my day. alkaline trio sounded pretty terrible which is a shame since they played a lot of older stuff but i thought the new stuff was bad.

today was hot water music, they make me so happy and so sad at the same time. by far the smallest crowd of the main stage performers the entire weekend but im not complaining. so good to see them again but i just wanted more than a half hour. shook ones were fun as always and mxpx played one of their best sets ive seen of them in about 8 years. the other big plus of the night was the vinnie/set your goals movielife set. pretty spot on and lots of fun to sing-a-long to those songs again, most of the set was from this time next year so no complaints over here.

pretty fun weekend. lots of good music and lots of terrible music. im beat red and my feet are rather tired.

It's sold out. Good luck if you can find some though -- that place is soooo tiny. Awesome place to see the Souls.

From what I understand the pre-sale tickets are sold out, but you can still line up the night of the show and get tickets at the door. I believe only 100 tickets have actually been sold, everyone else just has to fight the line and get lucky.

When the Utters played there last year (?) there was a line around the corner about 5 hours before the show. I can't imagine what it'd be like for the Souls. Alex's is fucking tiny.

i loved the whole weekend....HWM, shook ones, set your goals and the "movielife" set were the highlights of the day for me

i think i was next to you matt for alkaline trio and hot water music, from recognizing you from the legendary beard shaving pictures but didnt want to creep you out/it not be you and creep some other guy out