New Found Glory-Nothing Gold Can Stay LP HT EXCL.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving this.. it's been an ebay saved search for a few years now and I haven't gotten it, but spinning it now and having it sound great is a wonderful feeling. Not a hint of surface noice... solid weight, beautiful package. Well done, sir!

Losing out on a last minute bid last year is part of the reason I decided to do this in the first place. Thanks for the kind words.

I'm loving this.. it's been an ebay saved search for a few years now and I haven't gotten it, but spinning it now and having it sound great is a wonderful feeling. Not a hint of surface noice... solid weight, beautiful package. Well done, sir!

Losing out on a last minute bid last year is part of the reason I decided to do this in the first place. Thanks for the kind words.

Seconded - this record is absolutely beautiful.

I'm pretty glad you lost out on that auction!

I've been refreshing this thread since it's creation, and am thoroughly excited for this to show up at my door.

Thanks dude.