PO: SENSES FAIL The Fire LP /500 (launching 9/26)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
"an update for Senses Fail will be coming shortly. But to give you a quick update - the vinyl is in transit from the pressing plant to our office, we will have them in a couple days and have orders out immediately"

from facebook.

beat me to it. And I'm the one who they responded to. You got some fast fingers.

"an update for Senses Fail will be coming shortly. But to give you a quick update - the vinyl is in transit from the pressing plant to our office, we will have them in a couple days and have orders out immediately"

from facebook.

beat me to it. And I'm the one who they responded to. You got some fast fingers.

they come in handy ;)

Via MTS email I just recieved:

Hello!

Thanks so much for ordering the vinyl release of Senses Fail's "The Fire". I am writing to give you a brief update on the status of the record and when you can expect your order to ship.

The vinyl shipped out to us from the pressing plant last Tuesday, and will be arriving at our office in Brooklyn, NY this Wednesday (11/23). Orders will begin shipping out Wednesday, and will be finished by Friday (11/25). Please keep in mind that this Thursday (11/24) is a national holiday in the United States, and the post office will be closed.

If you don't receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has shipped, please e-mail Dan Pinkston ([email protected]). Also, if you need your mailing address confirmed or have any other questions/concerns regarding your order, please e-mail Dan and he'll take care of you immediately.

Thank you so much,

RJ