BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

I don't know why, but that "clear w/ black smoke" looks exactly how I imagine the upcoming Deftones self-titled repress to look.

I forgot about those! Been a while since there's been any discussion in that thread on here.

I think about them EVERY DAY lol.

I'm hoping the S/T looks a little cooler than that. Its not a bad colorway, its just not something I would want for that. I used to bump that thread once every week or so but no one else really had much to say in it.

I'm hoping for either Moros Eros, The Sleeping, Secret Lives!, or Bayside - Sirens and Condolences.

Wow! I totally didn't realize they had Moros Eros! If they pressed I Saw The Devil Last Night.... I'd be pretty freakin' happy about that.

Both albums are great by them, but I would prefer that one as well!

I don't know why, but that "clear w/ black smoke" looks exactly how I imagine the upcoming Deftones self-titled repress to look.

You know, now that I read the description of that S/T color again, I think it probably will be just like this. I was actually thinking it would be a mostly black disc with clear vinyl in the center that will smear out into the normal black in the pressing process. I think that would absolutely rule.

I'd be all over that, too. Though in truth, I really couldn't care less as to what the variant is. Not having an original copy, I can safely say that I'd cherish the repress... regardless of how the wax looks. I'd love to see something unique like you've described, though.

Yeah, I don't care what color it is really, just having a playable brand new copy will be awesome enough for me.

Hey guys... Deftones are great, and I'm pretty psyched about their represses too, but I think this is what you're looking for:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63427&start=0#

: )

I can't wait to get all these copies of Colors and take a photo of them all. The best album. And I'm getting it signed in November. Whoo!