Pearl Jam - OST PJ 20 LP?

andi

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a thread on this over at the Ten Club forum. Amazon was offering this up for presale outside the states, but have since pulled the presale and canceled orders. They put everything on vinyl, and had a real pretty display of sealed vinyl in the Pearl Jam museum this past weekend, so it's safe to assume that this will be too. I'd actually be happier if they put the PJ20 Destination Weekend shows on vinyl.

• 3 weeks later...
So PJ were on Jimmy Fallon again last night to perform "Mother" for Pink Floyd week...and sure enough when Fallong presented them he held up the LP of PJ20...looked massive too.

[image]

He did this a couple weeks ago as well Juan. The night that Cameron Crowe was on talking bout Pearl Jam Twenty and PJ debut their new song "Olé".

http://www.deepdiscount.com/lp/pearl-jam-pearl-jam-twenty-original-motion-picture/

It would appear it is coming out Nov 1st in the UK as 3LP set....supposedly a domestic release will follow after that. So I'd probably stay tuned and see what the 10club does for a pre-order sometime this month (if the Nov 1st date is accurate).

• 3 weeks later...