PO: This Time Next Year - Drop Out Of Life

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay thanks man

Do you remember if twy or nfg were carrying any vinyl?

New Found Glory were carrying their Radiosurgery LP. Didn't bother asking the variant color. Man Overboard had their Human Highlight Reel, Self Titled, Dahlia, and Transit split. TWY, I'm not sure if they had any vinyl, I didn't really pay much attention to their merch table.

Okay thanks man

Do you remember if twy or nfg were carrying any vinyl?

New Found Glory were carrying their Radiosurgery LP. Didn't bother asking the variant color. Man Overboard had their Human Highlight Reel, Self Titled, Dahlia, and Transit split. TWY, I'm not sure if they had any vinyl, I didn't really pay much attention to their merch table.

• 2 weeks later...
just a quick question... i also picked up one of those TTNYs... and they were calling them test presses....

arnt there usually only like 10 test presses or so. not 250

I think it depends on the amount you order as a label...So if you tell the pressing plant you want 250 of those test presses with blank labels, e.g. for an extra edition like this one, they will do it of course.

alos i got number 70 and just got mine last night... did they go backwards or something? lol

It also depends... ;)...Did they start selling from number 250? Or did they start from number 1? Or do they sell them randomly? Because usually records come in boxes of maybe 10 or 20 each from the pressing plant and they might sell the ones whichever they took from the van...So there are several opportunities and actually nothing important to bother about. :)

It was only a matter of time before bands started selling Yescustom watches haha.

For anyone who doesn't already know, these can be custom designed for like $4 each with free shipping to anywhere in the world from www.yescustom.com.

It all started with a thread on The B9 forum, and now there's like 100 pages of amazing designs people have made. I would advise anyone to check it out!

just a quick question... i also picked up one of those TTNYs... and they were calling them test presses....

arnt there usually only like 10 test presses or so. not 250

I think it depends on the amount you order as a label...So if you tell the pressing plant you want 250 of those test presses with blank labels, e.g. for an extra edition like this one, they will do it of course.

alos i got number 70 and just got mine last night... did they go backwards or something? lol

It also depends... ;)...Did they start selling from number 250? Or did they start from number 1? Or do they sell them randomly? Because usually records come in boxes of maybe 10 or 20 each from the pressing plant and they might sell the ones whichever they took from the van...So there are several opportunities and actually nothing important to bother about. :)

ohh that makes sense. both things. lol thanks.

Sup guys. Saw this post and i figured i'd add my input. I went to the Richmond, VA PPND show on 10/21/11. There was a huge crowd. But i was one of like 3 people who knew the words to all the TTNY songs. It was my first time seeing them, and i'd only been listening to them for about a month. So i felt like they deserved support. I bought their Fuck The Police shirt for 15 bucks. And i got the Drop Out of Life Tour Edition Vinyl. 135/250. Well worth the money. My first vinyl purchase. Seriously guys buy this vinyl. <3

Sup guys. Saw this post and i figured i'd add my input. I went to the Richmond, VA PPND show on 10/21/11. There was a huge crowd. But i was one of like 3 people who knew the words to all the TTNY songs. It was my first time seeing them, and i'd only been listening to them for about a month. So i felt like they deserved support. I bought their Fuck The Police shirt for 15 bucks. And i got the Drop Out of Life Tour Edition Vinyl. 135/250. Well worth the money. My first vinyl purchase. Seriously guys buy this vinyl. <3

I was at that show to. Incredible. Also picked up the record and talked to Travis, the guitarist, super cool dude. Support this band.

• 1 month later...