Alkaline Trio New Song

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember when it was cool to have a raspy voice, i kinda like dans old voice better.

i guess the older you get the better you need to sing, i mean look at jeff ott.

Jeff Ott kinda trashed his voice and by the time he put out the last two or three Fifteen albums he was no longer able to sing the way he did when he was in Crimpshrine.

remember when it was cool to have a raspy voice, i kinda like dans old voice better.

Jeff Ott kinda trashed his voice and by the time he put out the last two or three Fifteen albums he was no longer able to sing the way he did when he was in Crimpshrine.

blake schwarzenbach, too.

this song is very crimson-y. glad that it's a dan song that's being pushed, but not that big a fan of it...

i like his raspy voice better, but i disagree. i think his voice has gotten better as time goes by. people say he had vocal lessons, and if thats true it helped a lot. like if you listen to survivor you can still hear a lot of the mistakes fixed with auto-tune, but if you hear him sing it recently its a lot better.

so tonight at bamboozle left, they played In Vein, and it sounded really good......they also played another new song called Help Me (i think thats it) that matt mentioned it being about or dedicated to ian curtis....

they also announced the album title as AGONY AND IRONY

i was dealing with some other issues while this was going on, so i might have some of the details off on the song, but im pretty sure on the album name he announced.......anyone else that was there please correct me if im wrong

so tonight at bamboozle left, they played In Vein, and it sounded really good......they also played another new song called Help Me (i think thats it) that matt mentioned it being about or dedicated to ian curtis....

i was dealing with some other issues while this was going on, so i might have some of the details off on the song, but im pretty sure on the album name he announced.......anyone else that was there please correct me if im wrong

yup thats the album title

The song you're talking about it called "Save Me From Myself" and will be the album's first single. And that is the album title, too.

The song you're talking about it called "Save Me From Myself" and will be the album's first single. And that is the album title, too.

the song is called 'Help Me' its not very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsbbdgadS1g