PO: Sigur Rós - INNI

cesar11

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

hmm, since is this somewhat resurrected.  

Turns out I pre-ordered this from the official site back when it was announced. It was shipped to me in the US, though it appears to have came from the UK.  I was surprised when I traveled back home and saw the package and *remembered*  I had pre-ordered after having been that whole time period in Germany. 

In the meantime I had bought a version from Amazon de while in Germany (and this is the one I opened and have been playing, which is on black vinyl and here with me now still in Germany). 

Anyway, when back over the last year, I filed away the other I received from the pre-order into my record closet and never though much about it. Now back in Germany (with my black version) I can't help but suddenly wonder if I have have a CLEAR version in my closet back home..

so for those experts.. If i pre ordered it from the Official Sigur Ros website, and it shipped out from the Uk, do I likely have a black or clear version?  Problem is since I had forgotten I pre-ordered, I also don;t remember if there was the option for ordering clear or black at the time.

(sorry I wrote an essay for such a simple question...)

Wasn't clear just the US press on XL and the European is black 180g? I sold my clear a few months ago but sort of regret it now. Ah whatever, I would never listen anyway.

Wasn't clear just the US press on XL and the European is black 180g? I sold my clear a few months ago but sort of regret it now. Ah whatever, I would never listen anyway.

From what I understand the only 180's are the 3xLP+2 CDs+ Bluray.

All clear releases had a stickeroin the shrink stating that it was clear.