PO: QOTSA - Lullabies 2xLP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much are you guys paying for this from the sellers in the UK?

Waiting for an answer back regarding buying wholesale and selling via my webstore so anyone else who may be interested hold tight. I am prob just gonna buy 10 or so depending on the unit price

If you do get some, would you mind holding 3 to sell to my friends and I in Toronto? We are all waiting to find the best price on these things and are hoping to have them all shipped together to save a bit.

EDIT: Scratch that, found it online for a decent enough price shipped.

Waiting for an answer back regarding buying wholesale and selling via my webstore so anyone else who may be interested hold tight. I am prob just gonna buy 10 or so depending on the unit price

If you do get some, would you mind holding 3 to sell to my friends and I in Toronto? We are all waiting to find the best price on these things and are hoping to have them all shipped together to save a bit.

EDIT: Scratch that, found it online for a decent enough price shipped.

I just got off the phone with them and I can get 10 of these on black(the red were gone before they were even pressed). They would be around $42 including shipping. Please send me a pm if you would be interested in one or more. I would like to give them an answer sometime in the next two days as they only have 40 left right now. Thanks everyone

Got my red one today, that was some quick shipping considering it was an international order. Had quite the scare as there was a giant tear in the package and the box was all crushed up (thanks post office). I was extra worried since it traveled from the UK to the US. It ended up destroying the clear outer sleeve. Normally that wouldn't matter but the outer sleeve had the serial numbered hype sticker on it. I was able to carefully salvage the sticker and apply it to another sleeve. The records and jacket were fine so I guess that all the matters in the end.

Got my red one today, that was some quick shipping considering it was an international order. Had quite the scare as there was a giant tear in the package and the box was all crushed up (thanks post office). I was extra worried since it traveled from the UK to the US. It ended up destroying the clear outer sleeve. Normally that wouldn't matter but the outer sleeve had the serial numbered hype sticker on it. I was able to carefully salvage the sticker and apply it to another sleeve. The records and jacket were fine so I guess that all the matters in the end.

Can you please post pictures of that red wax? I would appreciate that.

I'm a lazy ass, so check this out instead:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=3141204

I'm a lazy ass, so check this out instead:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=3141204