Dead Island Or Madden NFL 12

Guest threegcoalman

If your into the whole rpg thing, go with Dark Souls or Rage, both coming out the 4th. I preordered Dark Souls just based off of what I saw, and gotta say, game looks beast.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't really play sports games, and odds are i'll never play a football game, but i HAVE been playing dead island, and here are some thoughts:

combat is great! you can break/cut off arms and watch them swing their lifeless limbs around and attack you with their head.

same with legs.

the RPG elements like selling/buying/leveling up are meh, i'm not a fan of that stuff.

quests feel like fallout, only more confusing.

also, it's CONSTANTLY online, and anyone can join your game, or you to theirs.

not sure if i like this, kinda adds to the confusion of what i should be doing.

but best combat in a zombie game, hands down. tho i could due without the weapon damage. things get damaged WAY too fast and it's expensive to fix.

tho there is an unpatched glitch that allows you to duplicate your weapons and sell them for endless $$$$$$, but it's kind of a chore.

Dead Island. I'm not really a sports person so obviously I'm skewed here but I really don't see the replay value in them that much. Zombies rule, tis the season after all. While we're talking about games and zombies, I'd grab Dead Space 1&2 if you haven't already. I've made it pretty clear in the games you're currently playing thread that DS is my favorite series right now but just to reiterate. Worth every penny.

Dead Island. I'm not really a sports person so obviously I'm skewed here but I really don't see the replay value in them that much. Zombies rule, tis the season after all. While we're talking about games and zombies, I'd grab Dead Space 1&2 if you haven't already. I've made it pretty clear in the games you're currently playing thread that DS is my favorite series right now but just to reiterate. Worth every penny.

Backed. Dead Space is absolutely incredible. One of my favorite titles without a doubt.

LFD was alright I just felt like I was on rails the entire time. They need to make a Zombie game that plays like a COD game and I'll be set.

i agree about a COD zombie game. my friend keeps telling me about the new black ops maps with zombies but i get tired of that zombie game they have now. i would like it if they had a zombie campaign insted.

Left for Dead still rules!! the special infected dead are super stressful, especially that fat fucking boomer!!!

isn't dead island a lot like dead rising??? i thought that game looked awful