Anyone else used to have one of these?

[image]

I've recently been wanting to play a few of my OG gameboy games and thought it'd be sweet to play them on this. I know I used to have one but I can't find it in any of my storage boxes.

The game I mostly want to play is Links Awakening. That game ruled so hard...

Just thought I'd share.

My favorite Game Boy system was the transparent pocket version they had. I remember dropping $50 on that when I was in 7th grade and having crazy buyer's remorse over it because I thought that was much. I loved the upgrade in screen resolution from the clunky OG Game Boy I'd had for years though.

Also: A-Money needs to create a thread on Lite Brights because I also thought this thread was going to be about some sort of analog kid game as well.

My favorite Game Boy system was the transparent pocket version they had. I remember dropping $50 on that when I was in 7th grade and having crazy buyer's remorse over it because I thought that was much. I loved the upgrade in screen resolution from the clunky OG Game Boy I'd had for years though.

Also: A-Money needs to create a thread on Lite Brights because I also thought this thread was going to be about some sort of analog kid game as well.

You mean like this bad boy right here?

[image]

Pretty sure I still have mine.

You mean like this bad boy right here?

[image]

Pretty sure I still have mine.

^Completely agree; I never had a Nomad, but I DID have a game gear, which was basically a Game Boy Advance many years before the GBA came out. If they could have solved the battery issue (6AAs for an hour and a half!? c'mon!) I feel like Sega would still be a part of the portable console game.

^Completely agree; I never had a Nomad, but I DID have a game gear, which was basically a Game Boy Advance many years before the GBA came out. If they could have solved the battery issue (6AAs for an hour and a half!? c'mon!) I feel like Sega would still be a part of the portable console game.

I loved the Nomad. It was the only portable game console I ever owned. Best part was you didn't have to buy new games for it. Wish they did figure out the battery issue though.

I loved the Nomad. It was the only portable game console I ever owned. Best part was you didn't have to buy new games for it. Wish they did figure out the battery issue though.

Guest markovianprocess
[image]

I've recently been wanting to play a few of my OG gameboy games and thought it'd be sweet to play them on this. I know I used to have one but I can't find it in any of my storage boxes.

The game I mostly want to play is Links Awakening. That game ruled so hard...

Just thought I'd share.

If you're still looking for one, a good place to check is the for sale forums on:

www.8bc.org

www.chipmusic.org

Those are the community forums for people that use games consoles to write music, so it's a good place to check to source gaming technology.