New Banner Pilot and Dead TO Me Up @ FAT

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you didn't know this lil tid bit, the new guitarist/singer Sam, was/is in No Friends, New Mexican Disaster Squad, and Virgins aka VRGNS

Well Sam's been in the band for at least a year now. The line up was the same as it is now at Fest 9.

And the other new guitarist Ken was in Western Addiction, the most underrated Fat Wreck band of all time.

And Enemy You

Just got a Dead to Me promo and Im about half way thru it and its awesome! Much better than African Elephants!

That's great, as I wound up loving African Elephants. (Hated it upon first listen, but a solid year later, I revisited it, and absolutely loved it)

Can't wait to hear both these albums.

Actually, I got kind of bored in the middle of this. The songs all sound very similar to me.

It's not surprising when they said they weren't reinventing the wheel on this. Their songs usually have nuanced differences. They're a band thats probably going to just stick with what works until they feel it runs its course.