4 new Run For Cover Releases 10/18/2011

Hey Jeff. Could you send my Daylight 7" in my next shipment of my subscription. That'd be a nice package. If you need me to e-mail you I will. Thanks!

We can try to coordinate that yeah! Email [email protected] and we will make it happen.

Also I am pretty sure the Balance / TJ split repress is going up at the same time too.

Will be buying Seahaven, the B&C split, a Basement beanie if they're still around, and possibly some other things. Stoked. Glad you're doing it this way so I won't have to wait on a huge order again. It was worth it though.

We always wanted to do things this way we just didn't have the staff, resources or responsible pressing plant to make it happen, but now we have all those things!

Will be buying Seahaven, the B&C split, a Basement beanie if they're still around, and possibly some other things. Stoked. Glad you're doing it this way so I won't have to wait on a huge order again. It was worth it though.

We always wanted to do things this way we just didn't have the staff, resources or responsible pressing plant to make it happen, but now we have all those things!

::)it's really not that hard. you just wait to put pre-orders up till the records are in hand. hard concept that hopefully you managed to grasp. ::)

::)it's really not that hard. you just wait to put pre-orders up till the records are in hand. hard concept that hopefully you managed to grasp. ::)

There's a bit more economics to it than that, you're assuming he has the cash in hand to pay for the pressing of all his releases simultaneously. I know that seems like a no brainer, but I guarantee he wasn't the first person to pay for other releases with preorder money... Virgil... Cough...cough...