Sortof Official Tooth and Nail Vinyl Discography

kriss

Though I own less than 10 T&N records, between 1997-1999 I bought nearly every album the label put out on CD. Many of them are still things I cannot get rid of to this day.

That stated, I think we need to focus in one direction here. TellAllYourFriends copied the the entire discography (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_%26_Nail_Records_Discography) and it's daunting to sift through.

I think we should focus on T&N releases that were pressed on vinyl, either by T&N or another label. Let's forget the related section, let's forgot all the other things. If it came out via T&N and was pressed on vinyl (even if pressed by Broken Circles, Burnt Toast Vinyl, etc), let's keep track of it.

TellAllYourFriends putting the discography does help in terms of tracking release dates so I'm glad it's there.

For my own personal completion purposes, I'll keep the T&N related sections for myself (the Joe Christmas/Kincaid split on Kindercore that you just got for example is so closely related that I want a copy) but no one else has to contribute if they don't want. I definitely agree on keeping the focus mainly on T&N derived releases that were released on either the label itself or were licensed out for the vinyl format to other labels. That'll make things considerably easier.

I'm putting this in a Google Doc spreadsheet. I'm up to the post-99 7"s.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?....Hc&output=ht ml

If anyone sees missing information, let me know

the spreadsheet is great, I didn't really look through it too indebt but I did notice a few variants missing from a few bands

Just added:

Pre '99:

Delta Haymax - s/t 7"

Frodus - Muddle Fanzine Flexi

Joe Christmas - Dreaming for the Gold 7"

Post '99:

August Burns Red - Indonesia 7"

August Burns Red - Messengers LP

August Burns Red - Constellations LP

August Burns Red - Leveller LP

Embodyment - Hold Your Breath LP

I'd say one release with the label doesn't make him a "Tooth & Nail artist", the related section should be left to bands like Starflyer 59 and MxPx who spent a good chunk of their careers with T&N but also released some records elsewhere.

I'd say one release with the label doesn't make him a "Tooth & Nail artist", the related section should be left to bands like Starflyer 59 and MxPx who spent a good chunk of their careers with T&N but also released some records elsewhere.

I agree with this. I also think that one off releases on Tooth and Nail should not account for whole discographies of that artist (examples: Pedro The Lion and the Whole 10" or Damien Jurado and the vary 7") in the Related section.