my final post. adios VC.

jspin

totally forgot about that thread and this douce. but i remember it now. thought this was some new douchebag, turns out to be an old douchebag that hasnt learned his lesson and somehow managed to turn into an even bigger douchebag. this place brings its fair share of laughs and douchebaggery on a regular basis, but this guy is in the top tier of hilarious hilarity and douchebag douchebaggery.

Oh and you know what FUCK this guy. I bought the record from him in a completely different thread. Said nothing about bubble mailers.

Same. I bought 2 records from him, and cringed when I came home to see them in a bubble mailer. Luckily, the records and sleeves were in ok shape. He didn't even put any cardboard in or anything. Ugh

it's also cute how this douchebag is trying to sell a bunch of things here that already sold on ebay... doubt all that stuff wasnt paid for...

Looks like everything on his eBay is gone. Now we wait to see if he pops up again here tomorrow the 24th like you predicted earlier (I bet you're right.)