Living With Lions - Holy Shit (Lim. Gold LP /150)

[image]

Buy at Merchshop.de

Limited Gold Edition (150x)! Sleeve with special paper, golden print and embossing, handnumbered! Big DIY 6-page booklet, first 50 order will get it signed by the band!

From the start, there was something tangibly different about Living With Lions – their trademark dynamics and anthem-esque melody – set them apart in the punk rock community. The sound is something exciting, fresh, and definitively theirs. It's a sound that resonates with the new generation of punk rock fans and the grizzled veterans alike; it appeals to both the most jaded underground hardcore/punk rock fan as well as the fluffiest pop punk fan. It is in every sense accessible, honest, genuine and heart-felt. They wear their influences proudly while cultivating an experience all their own. "Holy Shit" reveals a group of young musicians, songwriters and friends maturing and truly coming into their own on all levels. The album touches on all the hallmarks of good punk rock – angst, frustration, regret, longing and triumph – while staying true to the band's definitive sound.

Buy at Merchshop.de

• 1 month later...
Got one, and according to the number on the back, its actually out of 500, not 150

http://www.merchshop.de/product_info.php/info/p106_Living-With-Lions---Holy-Shit--LP-CD-----Black-Edition.html

Gold is /150

Black is /350

Ahh, I did not realize that, I guess they just numbered them all together. Thanks

I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Number 46 :) The lyric sheet is signed in silver. Also the cover is leather look too. Great overall package. And IMO worth the money. Seeing a though it's almost the same price for me as a regular 12" ordered from the states

Totally agree, It's definately one of the best looking packages I own. The inner notes are pretty awesome too!

It's a totally different pressing, isn't it? It's on black vinyl, right? I don't remember if the sleeve for the American release had that nice leather look like the import did either...

Yes it is different. Here's a (crappy) picture of the NA one. It also only had a regular paper insert and no CD.

[image]