PO: Crosses (†††) Limited Edition 10" vinyl

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have an extra that isn't trying to flip it? PM me.

Trading a record is not flipping & sending me a cash offer and a link to an album I'm looking to trade for that costs approx $15-20 more than your cash offer is not trading

I wasn't referring to you. But now that you mention it, yes it is.

You know, really if people are nice enough to help people out then that's a great thing and part of the reason why there can be a sense of community at times on VC (I've certainly done it in the past on message boards where I get to know people). I'd certainly never be offended though if people weren't willing to do some charity work to buy, communicate, paypal and ship an album to me for free.

Surprised the demand hasn't gone down much from yesterday considering the re-release.

whoever is the highest bidder is pissed right now: http://r.ebay.com/hrVg9B haha

Also... to those that ordered the collectors bundle just to get the vinyl... yeah, shitty.

The bid has even gone up since the re-release. You gotta figure that there are still a ton of fans out there who never had any idea that this was re-released yesterday.

ew that guy put it on his bed for the picture, now there gona be pubes and human fluids all over it. who wants that now?! ;)

Did you make it to the show dude?

no. :( I wanted to and was going to buy the tickets but already had arrangements that I couldn't get out of that night. you? I tried to get my friend to get me the record while he was there but he didnt go either so I ordered it online thanks to the head's up of the gentlemen here. :) So thank you all for the insight it is greatly appreciated!

Did you make it to the show dude?

no. :( I wanted to and was going to buy the tickets but already had arrangements that I couldn't get out of that night. you? I tried to get my friend to get me the record while he was there but he didnt go either so I ordered it online thanks to the head's up of the gentlemen here. :) So thank you all for the insight it is greatly appreciated!

Yeah, I went. I'm glad you were able to get it yesterday. If there's ever something you want from a Sac show but can't make it, let me know. Thankfully I was able to grab two extra copies of the record for two people here. They had a ton left afterwards so I knew some would make it online.

Yeah, I went. I'm glad you were able to get it yesterday. If there's ever something you want from a Sac show but can't make it, let me know. Thankfully I was able to grab two extra copies of the record for two people here. They had a ton left afterwards so I knew some would make it online.

Sweet!!! Thanks buddy I may take yo up on that soon. :)