PO: Crosses (†††) Limited Edition 10" vinyl

I was also disappointed with the quality of the box. In the picture it looks like it will be a nice possibly felt lined box with a more sturdy structure. Its basically a gift box you would get a sweater in for x mas, with the black on black crosses logo on the top. Upon opening the box it was overall pretty empty. After seeing the shitty quality of the box, this was not really worth 100 bucks. Had i actually paid for it, i would have felt ripped off. (It was a very late x mas gift). I feel like the box Would have been acceptable if they had filled it to the brim with other shit, like a poster, button, stickers, a CD of the ep, etc to make it worth a hundred bucks, but they didnt. Overall I guess its cool, but i feel like I paid 100 bucks for a t shirt and a 10 record with 5 tracks on it. The scarf appears to be pretty high quality, unfortunately i doubt if i ever actually use it. The necklace is also something that was ok quality wise i guess, but once again will never wear. The stencil is cool, but also relatively useless. And the usb drive is cool i guess, but will never use that either Im sure. I was impressed with the record and the diecut sleeve, but no lyric sheet was also disappointing.Havent listened to it yet, so i can say anything about the quality of the vinyl itself.T shirt fits and is nice. Overall conclusion if you actually paid for this, its kinda a rip off unless you actually have a use for all the useless shit that came in this box set.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it really is a shame that they didn't just sell the record separately, it's a pretty sexy disc. hopefully if they press the second EP it will be solo and not bundled with a bunch of overpriced junk. although i do have to say the scarf feels pretty nice. i'll be putting that bad boy to the test while i'm in North Dakota next week...

Canoe

/derail

ON TOPIC:

If the EPs aren't released in one full album or set at a later point on vinyl in a NORMAL package, I'll shoot someone.

I'm thinking ala Modwheelmood's three Pearls to Pigs EPs, released individually, then combined and released as one cohesive album which got a vinyl treatment (still need to find that...)

i would like to see individual releases carried out before a compilation is considered. now that i'm invested in this ridiculously expensive first ep, you can bet your ass i'll be the first retard in line to fork over my cash for the second one. hopefully it isn't part of a 'bundle' again...