PO: Crosses (†††) Limited Edition 10" vinyl

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm already kicking myself for it, but i pulled the trigger. $118 shipped. =/

oh and whoever said it was sold out was wrong, obviously. bundles are still available with the medium and large size mens shirts. anyone want a size large crosses shirt? i'll give you a real good deal on it. only $50... ha.

received this today. i have to say, after kicking myself immediately after making the purchase, there was not much room for disappointment. yet i am disappointed. in the photos the box looks as if it would be something fairly heavyweight. not that i was expecting a wooden box per se, but a cheap cardboard box not unlike the kind in which you would receive a Christmas sweater was a fairly big let down. the items in said box are not any more impressive than you would imagine. so yeah, basically spent $100+ on a 5 track 10". awesome. i'm feeling pretty stupid right now. oh and the box and record are both hand numbered. mine is 125/500.

received this today. i have to say, after kicking myself immediately after making the purchase, there was not much room for disappointment. yet i am disappointed. in the photos the box looks as if it would be something fairly heavyweight. not that i was expecting a wooden box per se, but a cheap cardboard box not unlike the kind in which you would receive a Christmas sweater was a fairly big let down. the items in said box are not any more impressive than you would imagine. so yeah, basically spent $100+ on a 5 track 10". awesome. i'm feeling pretty stupid right now. oh and the box and record are both hand numbered. mine is 125/500.

Not surprised by this at all. Sorry you feel so bad about it. I really am pretty appalled by this package (that's what she said) based on what you have described. For the record (pun intended), I did not purchase this.

Did the vinyl come with any kind of insert? Should receive mine early next week as well. That's kinda disappointing about the box though.

sorry dude, don't mean to ruin it for ya but i wouldn't exactly get my hopes up either. the box is just.. well, disposable. it's a flimsy shit box that isn't even worth saving, even if it is hand numbered. have not listened to the record, so can't give you any details there.

Its cool man. The main reason I bought this was for the record. I love the EP and the production is killer so I'm hoping it sounds amazing. Just would of been cool to have a good box for display. Bummer.