Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

Honestly I get the rarest pressing I can grab because it is usually black (which I love) or some sweet color.

If I know I'll see the band in the next month or so I'll hold off and get it from them. (Variant doesnt matter)

But I love having rarest pressings for bands I love, like how I ordered State Lines + Restorations the second I got the email update ;)

Fucking stoked for those 7" and seeing State Lines on the 4th at the Kling!

PS Restorations are covering Goo Goo Dolls - Slide for the next full length ;)

While we are talking Dikembe - it is criminal that the Wavelets LP has gotten so little talk around here. It is truly superb and for the variant collectors you can still get the /75 on clear.

My suggestion is that while you are placing your order on Monday you should grab this one because I suspect it will get some more discussion after the Dikembe lp comes out.

While we are talking Dikembe - it is criminal that the Wavelets LP has gotten so little talk around here. It is truly superb and for the variant collectors you can still get the /75 on clear.

My suggestion is that while you are placing your order on Monday you should grab this one because I suspect it will get some more discussion after the Dikembe lp comes out.

Just buy everything from Tiny Engines, it's the American thing to do.

Dave's post just reminded me that we had actually discussed a Dikembe / Wavelets package deal, so maybe we'll do that.

But yeah, that Wavelets record is awesome. In fact, those guys are currently my number one band according to my Last.fm account with 565 plays. Dikembe is #2 with 412. Shit ... that is pathetic. Ryan, forget what I just typed. You guys suck. You need to tour more and write better music.

I just found an email that I wrote to Will describing the difference between Dikembe and Wavelets. I shit you not, this is a direct quote ...

"Wavelets is a leisurely stroll around the park, where the scenery is always changing in wonderfully subtle ways. Dikembe is a full-out sprint right through the middle of that park on your way to the playground."

Test presses are in and sound great. Pre orders go up early next week maybe or maybe not. There may or may not be a shirt bundle. Chuck may or may not worship Steven and I.

We also have a split 7" coming out with Monument, Hightide Hotel, and Jet Set Sail on Count Your Sucky Stars.

Chicago Bowls may or may not be pressed sometime ever.

Test presses are in and sound great. Pre orders go up early next week maybe or maybe not. There may or may not be a shirt bundle. Chuck may or may not worship Steven and I.

We also have a split 7" coming out with Monument, Hightide Hotel, and Jet Set Sail on Count Your Sucky Stars.

Chicago Bowls may or may not be pressed sometime ever.

i'm waiting out for the lp/koozie/t-shirt/socks/turtle food/paper fan/hacky sack combo package.