Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

The blue w/ smoke ended up coming out a bit more like a coke bottle with blue wisps, which still looks pretty cool. I'm rather fond of the orange color. The covers are matte with spot gloss for the writing, which is rad as hell.

I think these start shipping this weekend. We'll be putting up a couple different shirt designs for sale this weekend as well, probably.

Aka 'I accidentally a coca cola bottle'

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

I sent out my last batch of Dikembe pre-orders today (about 25 packages) and Will said that he's got about 20 more international orders to do, which will go out on Monday.

Thanks for your patience and support. All in all it took us about a week to assemble, pack up and ship out close to 300 orders. Not too shabby, but I'm friggin' tired.

By the way, as people have mentioned, the vinyl turned out pretty cool, but I think that the jackets look sick. I don't know why we didn't really mention it before, but we did a UV spot gloss / matte coating thing that just kills it.

Finally, if anyone pre-ordered the Tigers Jaw repress, that should be shipping to us from the plant on Monday, and the Restorations LP repress is supposed to be done at the end of the week. I suspect that pre-orders for those records will ship to customers in about two weeks. Then in mid-Sept, we'll launch pre-orders for the Run, Forever LP and the Jowls 10".

And yes, expect Chicago Bowls sooner than later!

Hey everyone

I sent out my last batch of Dikembe pre-orders today (about 25 packages) and Will said that he's got about 20 more international orders to do, which will go out on Monday.

Thanks for your patience and support. All in all it took us about a week to assemble, pack up and ship out close to 300 orders. Not too shabby, but I'm friggin' tired.

By the way, as people have mentioned, the vinyl turned out pretty cool, but I think that the jackets look sick. I don't know why we didn't really mention it before, but we did a UV spot gloss / matte coating thing that just kills it.

Finally, if anyone pre-ordered the Tigers Jaw repress, that should be shipping to us from the plant on Monday, and the Restorations LP repress is supposed to be done at the end of the week. I suspect that pre-orders for those records will ship to customers in about two weeks. Then in mid-Sept, we'll launch pre-orders for the Run, Forever LP and the Jowls 10".

Also, you the best, Chuck. But you know that by now.

THIS. Just got mine yesterday and that glossy lettering looks SO dope. Love everything about this release. :)

Hey everyone

i am such a sucker for spot-gloss. it came out killer!! very excited to hear about Chicago Bowls. i was going to offer doing it to them at I Got Brains...but i little birdie told me i was too late. haha

Hey everyone

Seriously can't wait to hear the new Run, Forever. Checked them out because TE signed them and loved them from there. The Devil, and death, and me is an amazing album.