Blink182-S/T 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW!

travis

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think these will last a few weeks? I'm assuming they will like the last couple Blink re-presses but am curious what you think.

I would think they will last a couple weeks before selling out completely on HT.com. Ill try to keep an eye on this and give you guys a heads up if HT.com is getting low on stock.

Much appreciated my man.

is frowned upon to take my the discs from this and put it in my MTS packaging and then sell the MTS discs with this packaging? cause combining the two would make this perfect

Perfectly fine...it is your property, do whatever you want with it. If someone wants to buy it, they will.

Fuck Hot Topic just for hiring a bunch of assholes to work their retail stores. doesn't mean I won't buy from the website though. Just pisses me off that they are all "EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MUSIC HERP DERP" and then the music section in the store is not even as big as a person.

/endrant

Fuck Hot Topic just for hiring a bunch of assholes to work their retail stores. doesn't mean I won't buy from the website though. Just pisses me off that they are all "EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MUSIC HERP DERP" and then the music section in the store is not even as big as a person.

/endrant

how is the size of their music section the fault of their store employees?

/endrant

It isn't haha. Just two things that bother me in one. I asked the lady that worked there why the music section shrunk so much and she was like "well we're a low volume store. go to a record store" which wouldn't have made me mad if she didn't say it in that snotty voice that scene kids use when they talk to non-scene kids.

It isn't haha. Just two things that bother me in one. I asked the lady that worked there why the music section shrunk so much and she was like "well we're a low volume store. go to a record store" which wouldn't have made me mad if she didn't say it in that snotty voice that scene kids use when they talk to non-scene kids.

CDs don't sell like they did ten or more years ago. Thats why Best Buy's CD section continues to shrink. Back in the day Best Buy had maybe 8 or more long rows of CDs and now it's like 2 or 3 short rows, at least at the stores near me. I imagine CDs probably don't make Hot Topic a lot of money, probably why they sell clothes and various other things. I used to work at a used record store and we made most of our money on used DVDs and used games. And now that company is out of business.

As far as the attitude of the people working there, keep in mind that it's hard to pay bills on 8 bucks an hour. And even though they should put a happy face on and be helpful, there're unhelpful customer service workers everywhere you go, I think, mostly because, at least from my experience, working customer service blows.

CDs don't sell like they did ten or more years ago. Thats why Best Buy's CD section continues to shrink. Back in the day Best Buy had maybe 8 or more long rows of CDs and now it's like 2 or 3 short rows, at least at the stores near me. I imagine CDs probably don't make Hot Topic a lot of money, probably why they sell clothes and various other things. I used to work at a used record store and we made most of our money on used DVDs and used games. And now that company is out of business.

As far as the attitude of the people working there, keep in mind that it's hard to pay bills on 8 bucks an hour. And even though they should put a happy face on and be helpful, there're unhelpful customer service workers everywhere you go, I think, mostly because, at least from my experience, working customer service blows.

pretty much everything you said sums it up. those who haven't worked retail don't really know how shitty it is.

It may just be that I'm easily annoyed. But seriously, the people were so much nicer at every other store I visited that day. Some stores' employees will judge you for not fitting the "demographic" of that store.

EDIT: It shrunk over like a month. If it had been a few years since I'd been to the store it would make more since.

It may just be that I'm easily annoyed. But seriously, the people were so much nicer at every other store I visited that day. Some stores' employees will judge you for not fitting the "demographic" of that store.

EDIT: It shrunk over like a month. If it had been a few years since I'd been to the store it would make more since.

We get emails daily telling us what to take away at the stores and what to put out. It's not really up to us at all. If you want to see more CDs you could email headquarters or something idk. And I'll admit some of my coworkers are dicks but it's not everybody. Not fair to claim every hot topic is the same way that 1 you went to is.