CHARLES MANSON - HORSEFLY 7" - 11/11/11

Found out about this today, yet another lost Manson recording pressed in what sounds to be a pretty cool little package.

[image]

Order here: http://www.atwaatwar.com/horsefly.html

---

I ordered one of the 100 'bone colored' copies, for some reason I'm a Manson music completest and buy everyone of these. Good music and a morbid fascination... what a mixture :P

Without using terms like "authorized" and "official" I am here to let these couple "users" here know that Charles is well aware of this release, and that it has been in the process of being produced since before "Inner Sanctum" was released.

It may be expensive to some but it is in support of Charles Manson that the price has been set as is.

It is, of course, up to you whether you want to buy it or not.

http://www.atwaatwar.com/horsefly.html

It may be expensive to some but it is in support of Charles Manson that the price has been set as is.

???? And this is really gonna generate sales! Any of his other 7"s released have been less than half the cost....You can't even sell 100 copies of white in almost a week....those would have sold out the first day at a reasonable price...hell even a little on the expensive side.....and I mean LITTLE. Not $10+ over priced...

I do know Charles & can say for sure he knows of this record and the person putting it out. The proof is right there on the cover! Do you think Zeena Schreck would associate herself with just anyone? Especially ones out to hurt or screw Charles? That alone should be all the proof anyone would need. Very sad, people need to stop hating because I do know for a fact the person putting this record out IS a very close friend of Charles' & cares deeply for Charles & has done so for many years now. For Magic Bullet or anyone else to point their finger is the only "tacky" thing i see going on here & shows nothing but ulterior motives. Funny to hear Magic Bullet Records talk about how "tacky" this record is considering not a cent being made is going to Manson? How do they know what goes or doesn't go to Manson? How much of their records has gone to Manson? The fact they doubt this record proves just how close to Charles they're NOT because those close to Charles, SHOULD KNOW OF THIS RECORD & WHO'S BEHIND IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ZOU...... LOVE YA BROTHER!