New Murder City Devils

I can't be the only one who finds that they whittled the songs down to ringtones funny right?

and packaged for iPhones and as mp3s for droids as well, a little strange, i don't use ringtones at all, but if I did, MCD would definitely be a ringtone I'd use

Wish they packaged the whole songs as MP3's or for iPhones.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANd...Gone!

***Note: We are amazingly overwhelmed with the response to the release of this 7″. No really, overwhelmed. It is going to take a while for us to get all of these packed up, and labeled, and taken to the post office, so we hope you are patient with us. Hey after 10 years whats a few more days, right? We are doing all the shipping and packing ourselves, and will continue to work on getting them all out as soon as possible. When that is done, we will figure out how many more are left, we are not 100% confident in the automated inventory system, and did not want to oversell. There will be more up here, but it will probably not be for a week or two. Thank you so much.

received mine today, i got white

packaging is pretty simple, the back is blank and just reads,

"Written, Performed, Recorded, Produced, Designed, & Released By The Murder City Devils"

all the matrix etchings say is MCD-001....also says copyright 2011

so damn stoked to be holding this in my hands

received mine today, i got white

packaging is pretty simple, the back is blank and just reads,

"Written, Performed, Recorded, Produced, Designed, & Released By The Murder City Devils"

all the matrix etchings say is MCD-001....also says copyright 2011

so damn stoked to be holding this in my hands

I was gonna post that as well that the packaging is really simple, but really it's about the music which is great, so I can't complain. My copy is black - maybe they're packaging colors at random?