VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Anyone watching Over the Limit? Glad to see Christian back tonight.

And the divas match was pretty good, too. Still hoping to see Kharma come back soon, though.

what a great crowd. dueling cm punk - daniel bryan chants, yes chants, randy savage chants, this is awesome chants. great job everyone.

it was. but... i expected better. we saw them fight on raw twice, and those were both great matches. i was hoping for something to blow me away.

but at least we know that this is set up to provide way more of a rivalry.

So, who is going to interfere in this match? Big Show? Brock? i've heard rumors of Batista. Someone else with a "B" name? Only time will tell!

so, i only watched the punk/bryan christian/cody matches. gonna save everything else for tomorrow.

but i needed to post this... its from a raw i went to 12 years ago

[image]

Overall, i think the show was pretty good last night. Not as good as Extreme Rules was, but we still had some solid matches, a great match in Punk/Bryan, and one terrible "match" in Cena/Laurinitis (but what did we expect?). Not really excited for a Big Show/Cena feud, but i guess they need something to do. i am glad that Big Johnny gets to stick around and keep his awesome music on my TV.

Didn't get a chance to watch it but I read the results this morning. I'm pretty excited for a feud between Christian and Cody to develop. That should give us some damn good matches. As for the rest of the card, I'll give it a watch when I get home from vacation.

Yeah, i think they will have a good, evenly-matched feud, hopefully with Cody going over and on to the main event scene on Smackdown. Of course, i'd still like to see Christian in the main event, as well, but with the IC title, he might stay in the midcard for a while.

I think right now things are very crowded at the top. The WWE has a bunch of guys they think should be in the runs for a major title (WWE and Heavyweight). I think they need to sort that out. Guys like ADR for example could be used in a non-title feud and doesn't need to float around the title constantly.

I think right now things are very crowded at the top. The WWE has a bunch of guys they think should be in the runs for a major title (WWE and Heavyweight). I think they need to sort that out. Guys like ADR for example could be used in a non-title feud and doesn't need to float around the title constantly.

Agreed. 'Berto could definitely use some time in the mid-card. He's been at the top for most of the past year and a half, between the RR win, MITB, and his title reigns. Give him some time to develop more of a character, give Sheamus or Punk matches with some other guys, etc. Of course, ADR may never get over with the fans, but it's worth a shot, instead of keeping him around the title indefinitely.