VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I feel like they are hinting super hard at a Triple H vs. Big Show. I've been saying it for weeks and I really thought with how things were going at the end there with H going "I could easily get back in there blah blah blah...." That is something I would love to see!

Read a rumor that this might happen Survivor Series. Would be a cool match for sure.

I feel like they are hinting super hard at a Triple H vs. Big Show. I've been saying it for weeks and I really thought with how things were going at the end there with H going "I could easily get back in there blah blah blah...." That is something I would love to see!

I was thinking the same thing

Pretty into the title change. I love Rollins but The Shield was getting pretty boring. I've never liked Reigns. I would love to see Rollins in some singles matches. Pretty much all of the great moments from Shield matches in the past 6 months have been Rollins against Bryan.

And I'm getting a Rollins v. Goldust singles match tonight! 

Hell in a Cell 2013 Card:

Los Matadores vs. Real Americans (Announced on Smackdown this week)

Looks pretty mixed to me. i can't say i'm hyped about any match, but it'll be interesting to see how Daniel Bryan handles the cell match. i'm hoping they don't overbook it and have HBK, Big Show, the Shield, or anyone else interfere.

i don't care about ADR vs. Cena, but it would be dope beyond belief for Sandow to cash in on a newly-crowned WHC John Cena (lol).

Triple threat tag team match will probably be match of the night, i guess.

i hope CM Punk moves into the "Best for Business" angle after this blow-off match with Ryback. His feud with Heyman hasn't done much for me apart from his match with Lesnar and the Heyman/Ryback kiss segment. i hope he can align with Bryan and finally get his revenge on Triple H for botching the Summer of Punk storyline.

Completely agree on punk. My friends been saying that too- it's ridiculous that the entire storyline with dbry parallels what punks whole deal was during his reign, and he hasn't once poked his head in

Orton vs. Bryan - Bryan better win this.  Enough with this lame Orton shit.  Just let Bryan be the man and let the money roll in.

ADR vs. Cena - Cena better win this.  ADR is horrible on the mic and with the fans.  No one cares.

Punk vs. Ryback & Heyman - Punk

Tag Belts - Rhodes Brothers. 

Aj vs. Brie - Only winner is the viewers if Brie pops a boob again

Axel vs. Langston - Axel.  It's fucking sad that he's stuck in the IC title hell.  He's so talented and they need to give him better opponents.

LM vs. Real Americans - Real Americans.  Seriously.  They're the best tag team in the WWE right now and hopefully they don't get played out as a gag.

My predictions:

Bryan, but there's gonna be a whole boatload of interference.

Cena, but man oh man would it be sweet if Sandow cashed in on him after the match (presuming ADR locks Cena in an arm submission post-match to weaken him). It could write Cena off TV for another month or so of rehab which he probably legitimately needs.

Punk wins. Let's move on from this feud.

Rhodes brothers retain.

Brie wins, just in time for the new season of Total Divas (and its press cycle) to start.

Big E wins the IC belt, Axel gets written off along with Heyman.

Los Matadors win their PPV debut.

Cena, but man oh man would it be sweet if Sandow cashed in on him after the match (presuming ADR locks Cena in an arm submission post-match to weaken him). It could write Cena off TV for another month or so of rehab which he probably legitimately needs.

I was thinking the same, but it's almost too obvious to happen.  It would make perfect sense though.

I was thinking the same, but it's almost too obvious to happen.  It would make perfect sense though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen. I have a feeling they are going to go big at this PPV to make up for the stinker Battlegrounds was. Not to mention the Cena match came out of nowhere and seems pretty pointless. Hopefully they'll have the sense to spice it up somehow.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen. I have a feeling they are going to go big at this PPV to make up for the stinker Battlegrounds was. Not to mention the Cena match came out of nowhere and seems pretty pointless. Hopefully they'll have the sense to spice it up somehow.

But I can't see them going too HUGE since SS is the next PPV and that's one of the "big four" PPV's.  I really hope they do their title swaps tomorrow night then set up an epic SS match for SS.