VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i mean, he is responsible for the single greatest promo of all time

Which one? The math one with Petey Williams? The one with Kurt Angle where he is getting out of the truck? The one with Beer Money? Pick your favorite!

Excellent PPV.  The Shield v Team Hell No & Ryback was was easily one of the best matches of the year.  I also love that Ziggler won the main event.  I think that speaks volumes for him moving forward considering one year ago today he opened the TLC PPV losing his US Title to Ryder.

I just saw Truths tweets. I was wondering what happened because the match seemed to end so oddly. The six man tag was the best thing of the night. The Zig Zag man winning was awesome too. The Big Show match was a snoozer and bringing out the Brawler instead of Ryder was kind of lame. All that needs to happen now is that Team Hell No to drop the tag titles so that Daniel Bryan can get back to singles matches.

I just saw Truths tweets. I was wondering what happened because the match seemed to end so oddly. The six man tag was the best thing of the night. The Zig Zag man winning was awesome too. The Big Show match was a snoozer and bringing out the Brawler instead of Ryder was kind of lame. All that needs to happen now is that Team Hell No to drop the tag titles so that Daniel Bryan can get back to singles matches.

Why would they bring out Ryder?  They were in Broklyn not New Jersey.

The Cesaro/Truth match did seem to end abruptly.  I don't remember anything happening that would have caused him to split his leg like that.

Why are people still on the Ryder kick? He is still absolutely terrible in the ring and isnt even the best at his gimmick. Having Brawler come out was much better.

I still think having Ziggler cash in before his match would have been better than actually becoming a 3time money in the bank winner (dont forget he had it on the line against Jericho's career) or having the Shield come out to right the wrong of Cena getting shot after shot after shot.

Ryder is actually very good in the ring. Brawler was a guy that 90% of the crowd forgot about until he came out last night. Watch it again, the crowd was pretty much silent when he came out. He was also god awful in the ring. Actually that whole match was lame. 3MB is worse than Tensai. Ryder has a solid fanbase, can work a mic and hold his own in the ring but he always gets screwed. 

Ryder is OK in the ring.

Ryder WAS really good at getting people to care about him.

Then he won the US belt last year and the race was over.

I would have loved to see Ricardo as the third man last night, but the crowd already wanted Ryder, so anybody they brought out was already not going to get a great reaction from the NY crowd.

also, jhook, here's a video of Tensai beating Ryder.

Ryder is actually very good in the ring. Brawler was a guy that 90% of the crowd forgot about until he came out last night. Watch it again, the crowd was pretty much silent when he came out. He was also god awful in the ring. Actually that whole match was lame. 3MB is worse than Tensai. Ryder has a solid fanbase, can work a mic and hold his own in the ring but he always gets screwed. 

hey hey hey... talk as much shit about the 3MB as you want but don't you dare say a bad word about the ONE MAN BAND BAYBAYYYYY!!!!!!

He needs to go solo again... this 3MB crap gets old. He was amazing as the OMB and it needed to stay that way.

Overall I thought the ppv was really solid. The only let down match besides the divas was Kofi and Barret. I just don't think they mesh well. The Shield 6 man match was the best and I really think Ambrose is going to be a big star. That bump off the ladder that Rollins took looked very painful. Surprised he wasn't completely knocked out for good. Having Ziggler and Cena as the main event was smart and having Ziggler win was even smarter. I am hearing though that they might have Sheamus win the title and face heel Orton at Mania. In which case that would be a perfect time for Ziggler to cash in and become face and feud with Orton.

Overall I thought the ppv was really solid. The only let down match besides the divas was Kofi and Barret. I just don't think they mesh well. The Shield 6 man match was the best and I really think Ambrose is going to be a big star. That bump off the ladder that Rollins took looked very painful. Surprised he wasn't completely knocked out for good. Having Ziggler and Cena as the main event was smart and having Ziggler win was even smarter. I am hearing though that they might have Sheamus win the title and face heel Orton at Mania. In which case that would be a perfect time for Ziggler to cash in and become face and feud with Orton.

Where are you hearing this Orton business from.... from the voices inside your head? Do they talk to you or understand?

=]

just kidding.

Why are people still on the Ryder kick? He is still absolutely terrible in the ring and isnt even the best at his gimmick. Having Brawler come out was much better.

I still think having Ziggler cash in before his match would have been better than actually becoming a 3time money in the bank winner (dont forget he had it on the line against Jericho's career) or having the Shield come out to right the wrong of Cena getting shot after shot after shot.

I almost feel like the AJ interfernce was a last minute change.  Before the match the announce team were dropping the "injustice" bomb a lot.  Which usually signals a run in.  But after the match the guys were too beat up to run back out there.

WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING

the thing i liked about brawler coming out was the somewhat continuity of all the legends that they had dumping on slater earlier in the year. and if you're not entertained by the 3MB gimmick, you're doing it soooo wrong.

You're both wrong.  3MB is horrible as is Ryder.  Ryder's matches are colour by numbers and his finisher is horrible.  3MB is just awkward.  Heath started to get a decent push while he was jobbing to all the old timers and legends leading up to Raw 1000.  But 3MB killed all of that.  Jinder is just awkward as hell and am I really buying that a millionaire from "punjab, india" is all of the sudden mr rock n roll.  Then McIntyre wearing eye shadow makes me feel like I'm about to get raped and he should never be allowed to have a mic in his hand.  It's just a really poorly planned gimmick.  Slater should drop the two other guys and go back to being the 1MB.  That worked.  3MB does not.