VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

woof

looks like were going for the $150 seats. even though i'd be totally fine with the $100..

Yeah, I wish they would've released the prices/tiers ahead of time. The wife and I discussed it and she asked me to keep it under $500 total for two tickets, and I foolishly assumed that would get us at least into the 100s. Wrong!

I plan on going big for it, dropping 436 on them each and getting the floor seats. Cant not do that. Its my first mania. I did it for Survivor Series last year. Cant afford them as of now, but I will soon. All my friends got theirs today. 2 of them did the travel package a while back and my other friends paid 600 for 2 and are in the 100 section. No matter what, I will be there. Cant wait.

I went to the Smackdown tapings last night, and got to see Fandangoo in action. It's a pretty limp gimmick that consists of a guy wearing shiny pants and dancing, and the crowd booing him and yelling, "FAGGOT!" I don't see how this thing makes it more than a few weeks on TV.

I went to the Smackdown tapings last night, and got to see Fandangoo in action. It's a pretty limp gimmick that consists of a guy wearing shiny pants and dancing, and the crowd booing him and yelling, "FAGGOT!" I don't see how this thing makes it more than a few weeks on TV.

I was so pissed when I found out that this is what they repackaged Johnny Curits as. So lame. His old "gimmick" was awesome. I'll never forget him using chloroform on Matt Stryker. That was one of the best angles the WWE had used in years.

Am I the only one mad about Fandango getting bumped up to the main roster before Hero? Im really hoping they have Claudio drop the US and bring up Hero after mania and they reform KoW. Just because I think they are exactly what the tag team division is missing. A natural tag team that can actually bring meaning back to those belts. I cant see any tag team there now doing that.

Am I the only one mad about Fandango getting bumped up to the main roster before Hero? Im really hoping they have Claudio drop the US and bring up Hero after mania and they reform KoW. Just because I think they are exactly what the tag team division is missing. A natural tag team that can actually bring meaning back to those belts. I cant see any tag team there now doing that.

Your fanboy dreams were shattered months ago. Multiple WWE officials said they have no plans what so ever of putting CC and Hero in a tag team.

If they brought Hero (KO) up now he'd jsut get lost in the shuffle. He's got a great feud going on in NXT so he should stay there. I'd rather see him tops in NXT than lost on Raw or Smackdown.

when cesaro loses the title, my money's on USA guy... derek bateman's new character that's in the works.

Your fanboy dreams were shattered months ago. Multiple WWE officials said they have no plans what so ever of putting CC and Hero in a tag team.

If they brought Hero (KO) up now he'd jsut get lost in the shuffle. He's got a great feud going on in NXT so he should stay there. I'd rather see him tops in NXT than lost on Raw or Smackdown.

oh really? shattered? because Im pretty sure they tagged in a dark match on nxt. theres still hope...

oh really? shattered? because Im pretty sure they tagged in a dark match on nxt. theres still hope...

Yeah exactly, in a dark match. It might happen in dark matches or house shows but it's highly unlikely to happen. If you really want to see it that bad buy an ROH dvd.

I think it's great that they're developing both guys as individuals.

Im surprised Im able to access the boards because I was sure that after that ending WWE broke the internet. So fucking sick. So happy that Black and Ambrose got the call up and put into a sick storyline. I need to watch monday night football because of my fantasy league I have Gore and he has Forte, were only 4 points apart right now...) but I dont think Ill be able to change Raw.

Im surprised Im able to access the boards because I was sure that after that ending WWE broke the internet. So fucking sick. So happy that Black and Ambrose got the call up and put into a sick storyline. I need to watch monday night football because of my fantasy league I have Gore and he has Forte, were only 4 points apart right now...) but I dont think Ill be able to change Raw.

Depends on how they go with it. If it just ends up them in angle with ryback which leads to ryback destroying them then it will be waste.

However if this becomes some sort of stable with punk and heyman then I'm all up on it. Sadly I think the writers will mess this up.