VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I really feel it just might be a work. I don't feel they really made Ryback a believable threat to the title. This way now people can picture Ryback actually winning.

same here - i dunno, Ryback is not exciting to me as he once was...maybe they should stick in him a faction or something

i tuned in at 9, and for the most part, i enjoyed it.

except for the part where dolph and kofi fought. again. does anyone have an accurate figure for how many times they've matched up on television in the last two years? it has to be close to 30.

former us champion vs former whc  > current us champion vs current whc

was half-watching the Rhodes/Orton match, because we all knew who was going to win.

Then Rhodes hit crossroads. My wife hears me from the kitchen "No fucking way." I actually thought Rhodes was going to pick up a win, for that split second...

Then Orton kicked out, and then the next thing my wife heard from the kitchen was a tirade of expletives, including but not limited to the amount of dicks Orton could go and suck.

i tuned in at 9, and for the most part, i enjoyed it.

except for the part where dolph and kofi fought. again. does anyone have an accurate figure for how many times they've matched up on television in the last two years? it has to be close to 30.

former us champion vs former whc  > current us champion vs current whc

Looks like Dolph vs. Kofi has happened 16 times since November 2011, in either 1-on1 or tag matches, according to this website. Pretty cool site, actually.

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/dolph-ziggler-450.html

was half-watching the Rhodes/Orton match, because we all knew who was going to win.

Then Rhodes hit crossroads. My wife hears me from the kitchen "No fucking way." I actually thought Rhodes was going to pick up a win, for that split second...

Then Orton kicked out, and then the next thing my wife heard from the kitchen was a tirade of expletives, including but not limited to the amount of dicks Orton could go and suck.

Best match of the night, Orton rules.