VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

It has been rumored that the Shield (2/3 of them, anyways) will be the ones to take the tag titles from Team Friendship. Seems pretty rad to me. i wonder who will tag? And will they use the Freebird rule?

BELIEVE IN THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

If they don't use the freebird rule, then I would hope it is Ambrose and Reigns because Seth Rollins has been NXT champ (and is also doing a solo match on NXT next week VS Corey Graves, I believe).

I don't think Ambrose or Reighns have had any gold yet?  (i could totally be wrong because I just started watching NXT within the past couple months)

watching a smackdown replay.

as i expected, they cut out the entire segment that took place when hell no showed up to save triple h from shield.

it turned into about 20 minutes of dbry trying to get a hug out of hhh. at one point vince walked out like he was going to get in on the hugging, and without saying a word, he strutted down to the ring, and then right back out.

it was all very goofy, and i died a little when game accused bryan of showing some "goat toe".

Anyone see the rumors of a possible Batista return?

aww we were yelling for it last week.

i was never a big fan, but i'd be happy to have him back.

although, that would just means one more guy on the sheamus/orton/cena/big show level who is constantly in the title picture just because.

Those rumors have been flying around for a while now. I think I read that it won't happen cause he doesn't want a full time schedule but wants full time money. That and he said he hates the pg product.

Yup.  He's not coming back any time soon.  He's got the movies and MMA shit to keep him busy.