VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I know that. I'm just saying that would feel fresh now. I really don't want to see a cena/punk feud again and I don't really know who else they would have him feud with

Pretty much anyone he's lost to in the past year.  So that's everyone in the locker room.

I really hope they have something bigger and brighter for Cesaro, or they're using Kofi to transfer the belt to another heel.  Kofi is the worst on the mic, he has the personality of a wet sponge.

This raw is completely fucked. Cesaro losing and they just jobbed Barrett to r truth

they're playing Barrett off completely in the wrong direction - his character was the strongest when he was the leader of Next or whatever that was...more argument towards bringing back factions, which desperately needs to happen

remember when team Rhodes Scholars broke up for 12 hours and said they would never tag aagin,

they're BBFs 4 Life - but yea, again poor writing

This crowd didn't boo *or* cheer Cena. This Raw is bizarre.

IMO they should try and shoot for the Tri-State area around New Jersey and NYC on a monthly or every other month basis

a couple thoughts:

- maybe it was just me, but earlier on RAW when DZ and team came out to talk...why the fuck did they zoom in on E's face when Ziggler was making out with AJ. i'm just hoping they don't go the route of another Love Triangle again 

- heyman needs to be on the mic more, not excessively though

- the shield started out kind of cool, SORT OF along the lines of nWO (again SORT OF) by coming in mid-matches. but when they started running away, multiple times and then making videos about how they "don't back down" - that contradiction is just fucking dumb and makes them look like pussies...poor writing again

sorry for the ramble

ramblin's what this is all about.

i'm so happy i stopped watching.

almost every other week i think to myself, THAT'S IT...I'm done watching for a while

then i watch documentaries like the best of WcW Nitro or the nWo films...i still get fired up when i watch the old wrestling stuff. which THEN pulls me back in to watching RAW

now it looks like CM Punk just quit or something, his mic presence went from stellar to ABSOLUTE SHIT. he just comes in and complains....snooze fest. at this point put the great khali on the mic