VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

What an awful three hours.

edit: after seeing your av my response should have been: And that's the TOOTH.

i recant my previous post about the women's match and my opinion that it should have aired earlier - it should have ended the freaking show, would have been more interesting that Rybeck airing out his armpits and the shield requiring 3 grown men to powerbomb ONE SINGLE PERSON

lame

now it looks like CM Punk just quit or something, his mic presence went from stellar to ABSOLUTE SHIT. he just comes in and complains....snooze fest. at this point put the great khali on the mic

That was all part of it.  He was supposed to look weak/confused.  Hence him just leaving the ring.

ah didn't catch that - was listening / not watching

the dude with the blond hair in the shield comes across as a little puke compared to most of the line-up, dumb

You should probably take the time to learn his name if you're going to shit talk him.  You should also take the time to realize he's one of the best pro-wrestlers in the world.

You should probably take the time to learn his name if you're going to shit talk him.  You should also take the time to realize he's one of the best pro-wrestlers in the world.

He's a really good pro wrestler. Amazing, even. One of the best in the world? nope.

A really good entertainer? nope.

i rarely watch Raw nowadays, but with Punk taking time off, my interest is at an all time low. Even with Dolph as the champ, the Shield being awesome, and D. Bry being the man, i still can't find the strength to watch the product. Last night was a perfect example of how to fuck up momentum and set things back.

I would love for them to bring back the old school blue steel cage for the next Lesnar/Triple H match. Heyman sort of (maybe) hinted at it, but maybe I'm just reading too much into what he said (especially since I would kill for them to ditch their current cage for the old school one).

But if they did, then we would be letting crime win. We can't give into crime no matter how good it sometimes sounds...

In the age of Hell in a Cell, cage matches just don't really garner that much excitement anymore. They build it as being a brutal match, but it is tame compared to HIAC and Elimination Chamber. And we know that neither Lesnar nor Triple H are going to jump off the cage for the big spot like Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Snuka, and many others. To me, it's just another disappointment in this ongoing feud. i like both guys (Lesnar more than Triple H) but they aren't clicking, and bringing in Stephanie, Shawn, Vince, Paul Heyman, or anyone else isn't going to fix that for me. On the bright side, this feud will end in a month and Brock can go on to crush skulls on a part-time basis and make that full-time-level money.

That was all part of it.  He was supposed to look weak/confused.  Hence him just leaving the ring.

yea i went back and read up on ambrose - some of the videos i watched are pretty crazy and a good amount of blogs state his willingness to get bloody and whatnot.

then again has he proved himself in the WWE, no...not yet at least since him and his act come across as BORING every time they go towards, then ultimately RUN AWAY from the ring. i'll give you points that their first encounter during survivor series was fresh. ambrose' finishing move now is that, again, HE HELPS Reigns with the dumb triple powerbomb. doesn't even execute it, he HELPS with it

He's a really good pro wrestler. Amazing, even. One of the best in the world? nope.

A really good entertainer? nope.

entertainer and wrestler need to go hand in hand...dude's boring imo

Name 5 guys who aren't Punk, Bryan, Cesaro, KO, Ambrose or ACH that are better than him.

Cesaro? you're entertained when he comes out? come on...

Name 5 guys who aren't Punk, Bryan, Cesaro, KO, Ambrose or ACH that are better than him.

You seem like a smart enough guy to recognize when somebody can be profecient at wrestling AND talking. Black/Rollins is not in that category. I do like to watch him wrestle. I do nott like to watch him... any other time.

Also, pretty sure hobbesthecat is trolling.

You seem like a smart enough guy to recognize when somebody can be profecient at wrestling AND talking. Black/Rollins is not in that category. I do like to watch him wrestle. I do nott like to watch him... any other time.

Also, pretty sure hobbesthecat is trolling.

i wasn't - misread your last quote. my bad

I said he was one of the best wrestlers in the world.  Not one of the best sports entertainers in the world.

And that's why people like hobbesthecat think he's bland.

And that's why he'll struggle in "The E"

I equate him to a Jeff Hardy of this time period, but not nearly as innovative or charismatic as Hardy in his prime.

(I was never a Hardy fan either)