VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I just graduated from beginner to intermediate in ddp yoga. I skipped the ab stuff the first time around and other than dropping soda didnt change my diet much, but my entire body is definitely more toned. The biggest things though include a much livelier lower body, great posture after being a sloucher my entire life, and a back that feels 100x better than it used to.

I just graduated from beginner to intermediate in ddp yoga. I skipped the ab stuff the first time around and other than dropping soda didnt change my diet much, but my entire body is definitely more toned. The biggest things though include a much livelier lower body, great posture after being a sloucher my entire life, and a back that feels 100x better than it used to.

Sweet. i have a terrible back, so hopefully this helps.

well, that's exactly the kind of promotion i needed to hear. let's do this.

The CM Flag shirt is back for a third time. Get those orders in before it sells out yet again:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/cm-flag-tee-size-s-3xl-available

I mean, c'mon: Look how good Chad Gilbert from New Found Glory looks in it:

388601_433789886712318_2071945030_n.png

And let's not forget members of the Gaslight Anthem and the Bouncing Souls:

BEj5CK9CUAArHnq.jpg

9cbc2e06f2f511e29a1a22000ae80024_7.jpg

thanks for the feedback guys. i can't believe how quickly i whipped this one up. definitely motivated to keep making more.

warrior

taker

austin

cena (i'm gonna want to sell these eventually..)

ric flair

suggestions?

punk is far-less stylized, definitely easier to recognize. plus the pic i referenced for dbry was about 2 years old, so all the hair and beard had to be added. that shit was tough.

9cbc2e06f2f511e29a1a22000ae80024_7.jpg

thanks for the feedback guys. i can't believe how quickly i whipped this one up. definitely motivated to keep making more.

warrior

taker

austin

cena (i'm gonna want to sell these eventually..)

ric flair

suggestions?

Ziggler!!!!

and I'm buying the punk one by the way... you just don't know it yet!

ziggler will be done by the time raw is over.

I'm requesting a variant which has Ziggler backwards on the top ramp shaking his butt and his head turned sideways so you can do one of cool portraits that way! My girlfriend would go nuts over an ass shaking Ziggler painting.. I might then, in fact, lose my girlfriend. Damn you Ziggler!