VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

hot topic i assume?

i started a van gogh style dbry painting yesterday. it's kind of awesome. but i'm not sure how awesome. once i put in a few more hours i'll post it.

it's the first painting i've done in over a year, and i'm really happy with the results so far. i'm hoping that this will be the first of a full run of wrestler portraits- which i'd love to market to the interwebz.

i'd like to follow up with punk, taker, warrior.

hot topic i assume?

i started a van gogh style dbry painting yesterday. it's kind of awesome. but i'm not sure how awesome. once i put in a few more hours i'll post it.

it's the first painting i've done in over a year, and i'm really happy with the results so far. i'm hoping that this will be the first of a full run of wrestler portraits- which i'd love to market to the interwebz.

i'd like to follow up with punk, taker, warrior.

Yeah... Hot Topic. What gave it away? The "must have" leather arm-band? =]. I'm going to go buy it later today to wear tonight! I love the "CM PUNK is not impressed" one they made earlier this year.

Yeah... Hot Topic. What gave it away? The "must have" leather arm-band? =]. I'm going to go buy it later today to wear tonight! I love the "CM PUNK is not impressed" one they made earlier this year.

Yeah I feel bad for the dudes who make those meme's. Not getting a cut of it, I mean, it was their idea. 

i don't think people were convinced of anyone winning.

until cody started running shit in that match and you realized "oh god, sandow hasn't been seen in 15 minutes... SANDOW'S TAKING OUT CODY TO WIN!!"

i don't think people were convinced of anyone winning.

until cody started running shit in that match and you realized "oh god, sandow hasn't been seen in 15 minutes... SANDOW'S TAKING OUT CODY TO WIN!!"

They showed Sandow crawling off to the time keepers area but the announcers didn't mention it at the time.  I assume that was a camera man botch and they weren't supposed to show that.

With AJ winning I have a feeling Sandow might cash in tonight I won't explain my logic right now.  But it makes sense in my head.