VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

you were doing fine up until that part where you mentioned him losing.

yes, the guy has the ability to put on a stellar match from time to time, and allows some of the less than popular talent shine- but for every one of those matches there are five "big baby sheamus gets ridiculous 2 on 1 victory and brogue kicks the opposition again after the match because FELLA!"

he's just a miserable character who desperately needs a makeover.

What do we think the odds are for Corporate Orton happening at Summerslam? I think siding with Vince, cashing in his MITB, and punting Bryan would be the best conceivable way to give him his much-needed heel turn. Especially since the roof is going to come off the Staples Center if/when Bryan wins the title.

I dont see Orton going Corp just because the last people he punted were the McMahons, without that being cleared up somehow I wont buy it, but yes, him cashing in on Bryan right after he wins will be the best way to turn him, not that it will matter much, he will still be boring as hell.

Ry, I know he has those stupid 2 on 1 matches and wins, but that isnt his fault, thats booking being dumb. I still like his ring work, but I do agree his character does need to be saved.

He did to Shane and Vince, I cant remember if he did Steph or not, I know he did something crazy with her though maybe just an RKO. The Vince punt was after the stage collapsed on him.

He rko'd then kissed steph. To say him aligning himself with the McMahons would be a shock would be a understatement but its happened before ala stone cold.

Heading to LA for summerslam on thursday. Anyone know of any record stores I should check out?

well there is the obvious AMOEBA!

Other than that, I'm not sure of record stores that are worthwhile in that area. There are so many but most of them carry the older "vintage" records, not necessarily anything that gets talked about on here. Amoeba is where it is at though, but kind of far from Staples.

well there is the obvious AMOEBA!

Other than that, I'm not sure of record stores that are worthwhile in that area. There are so many but most of them carry the older "vintage" records, not necessarily anything that gets talked about on here. Amoeba is where it is at though, but kind of far from Staples.

I have a car so its cool. Im into older records as well. Huge hair metal fan. Haha Ive found some good shit at stores like that. Like the Sic Transit Gloria 7"