VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I stayed away from it because I figure if they cant come up with decent storylines for the divas on raw, they probably wont come up with decent stories for them on E. I do wanna see Bryan, but with it being all scripted I figure it will be bad stuff he does anyway.

Speaking of him and Cena, anyone else really excited for the match but not pumped to watch the leadup? I just feel like the leadup will be HHH/McMahon burrying Bryan and Cena doing the same thing he did when he was friends with Ryder (minus stealing his girl) and then the match will be great. Also, if Orton cashes in on Bryan after the match I will hate Orton even more than I already do, which I didnt think was possible.

I love how Orton sold that shit until he realized it was a fan. Also I think Cena actual turns heel. Call me crazy or whatever the fuck you want, but Bryan is so over right now. And Raw last week just makes me think Cena is ready to hand the face of the company over. DB is seriously today's HBK (minus the inflated ego and drug problem). And if there was ever a time to turn him heel it would be now. I think it happens. 

I love how Orton sold that shit until he realized it was a fan. Also I think Cena actual turns heel. Call me crazy or whatever the fuck you want, but Bryan is so over right now. And Raw last week just makes me think Cena is ready to hand the face of the company over. DB is seriously today's HBK (minus the inflated ego and drug problem). And if there was ever a time to turn him heel it would be now. I think it happens.

Right when his KMart clothing line launches? I think not.

it's going to hurt like a pellet gun to the groin if he doesn't win the title. but the silver lining is the fact that it almost doesn't matter. regardless of what they do with him, in the eyes of wwe fans right now, daniel bryan is THE guy. 

Really appreciate the feedback. I also have cesaro about 90% done. Just have to make a few tweaks.

And it's a total longshot, but I'm going to spend some time this week contacting LA galleries to see if there is ANY chance I can showcase this stuff during Summerslam. I'd probably have to knock out 5-10 more, but I could easily make that happen