VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Good thing they built DBry up so much over the last month for nothing.

I have absolutely no interest in a dbry/Axel feud whatsoever

Really?  You're going to bitch that he didn't win MITB?  They've shot him to superstar status in the past two years.  Before he won MITB he was jobbing to Justin Gabriel on Smackdown.  They could have easily burried him but they didn't.  He's been one of their #1 guys since he won MITB two yesrs ago.  Let them use his popularity to build up another up and comer and let someone else be in the spotlight for a bit.

I'm bitching because they've built him up so much recently making him look unstoppable. Now he's going to feud with axel for the Intercontinental championship and lets be honest....nobody gives a shit about that belt.

I'm also bitching about the fact that Orton won. They might as well just had Christian win. I just don't see the direction they are going with this.

Really?  You're going to bitch that he didn't win MITB?  They've shot him to superstar status in the past two years.  Before he won MITB he was jobbing to Justin Gabriel on Smackdown.  They could have easily burried him but they didn't.  He's been one of their #1 guys since he won MITB two yesrs ago.  Let them use his popularity to build up another up and comer and let someone else be in the spotlight for a bit.

PS Axel is an amazing talent. Go watch his trio of matches with Tyson Kidd from NXT last year, hands down some of the best matches in the WWE last year. Axel and Bryan would have some amazing matches and after they do you'll probably be going on about how amazing he is.

Do you think you are the only one who know about these guys before they get a break and make it? Who said I don't know anything about him? Fun fact, I actually saw probably 5-10 matches of Axel back in 2007 in Iowa in WLW where he was pretty much unstoppable for almost a year straight.

I know he's a great talent...All I said was that I personally have no interest in Bryan/Axel feud. You take me saying that as if I have no idea who axel is.

Great show. I mean, the results sucked in some of the biggest spots, but everything sans jeriback and IC match were awesome.
And while Orton winning was UUUUUUGGGHHHH....
That RKO was the single most exciting thing he's done in 5+ years. Everyone at my house went bonkers when it happened, and it kind of justified the ending.

Great show. I mean, the results sucked in some of the biggest spots, but everything sans jeriback and IC match were awesome.

And while Orton winning was UUUUUUGGGHHHH....

That RKO was the single most exciting thing he's done in 5+ years. Everyone at my house went bonkers when it happened, and it kind of justified the ending.

I also liked how he sold it.  Before he grabbed the briefcase he looked around to make sure everyone was out.

Should be a very interesting Raw tonight that's for sure.

i enjoyed most of the PPV. i think Jericho/Cryback should have been on the pre-show, if only so more people could have seen the sick 4-man tower of doom spot in the Usos/Shield match.

i think i enjoyed the WHC MitB match the most. Very cool. Cody looked like a beast, Ambrose ruled, and Cesaro was very good.

Even though i knew it was going to happen, the ending to Cena/Henry really enraged me. Henry was so close, the crowd was feeling it when he hit the WSS, but still, Cena wins everything. Whatever, it's just wrestling.

henry tapping out was the worst part of it all. come on dude.. you're the world's strongest man. you should be able to handle a dude laying on top of you.

had a dream last night that myself and a friend ended up in a mystery tag match, and ended up facing the wyatts. before the match even started, one of them came up to me, and just started rambling about a chilling childhood. i had a straight up panic attack listening to it and ran off.

next thing i know, they and my partner come to find me, and we all end up smoking a blunt right outside the arena.

i love dreams..

i enjoyed most of the PPV. i think Jericho/Cryback should have been on the pre-show, if only so more people could have seen the sick 4-man tower of doom spot in the Usos/Shield match.

You cant do that because then it hurts Ryback's character and they cant do that after all the time invested in him

henry tapping out was the worst part of it all. come on dude.. you're the world's strongest man. you should be able to handle a dude laying on top of you.

had a dream last night that myself and a friend ended up in a mystery tag match, and ended up facing the wyatts. before the match even started, one of them came up to me, and just started rambling about a chilling childhood. i had a straight up panic attack listening to it and ran off.

next thing i know, they and my partner come to find me, and we all end up smoking a blunt right outside the arena.

i love dreams..

I def see that one with the bald spot smoking a fattie on the reg

truth. put the ic match on the pre-show. that's where miz belongs.

But then that hurts Axel! I think the only match they could afford to put on the pre show was the Shield/Usos because 1. Its gets people to watch the pre show since people are interested in the Shield. And 2. Its a tag match for a championship that has lost its glare the last few years. Even though I am very much looking forward to a Shield/Usos feud. That match was stellar. That turnbuckle spot was sick. Im just a huge Seth Rollins mark though. 

The highlight of the night, for me, was torn between the Heyman attack on Punk and Sandow winning. I had to change my pants after Sandow won because of how hard I marked. The Punk situation we all knew was coming but Heyman is a god when it comes to delivering! Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the PPV minus the end results (except Sandow). Every match was pretty good and very entertaining, but most of the endings weren't that great. It did definately further the stories involved with all the characters.

You cant do that because then it hurts Ryback's character and they cant do that after all the time invested in him

Yeah, they should have thought of that before giving him a year-long PPV losing streak and making a beast of a man forfeit a match to the Miz. His character is already destroyed. They might as well Brodus Clay him and send him off to Superstars.