VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i think that's the point when it's a heel talking. i think the most disrespectful thing going right now is the crowd chanting "CM Punk" at AJ. i just hear "We're dirtsheet readers trying to get ourselves over" anytime that happens.

Yeah, I definitely agree about the CM Punk chant. I want him back as much as the next guy. He was my favorite wrestler, but it's ridiculous. I have to imagine that it bothers the hell out of AJ.

I didn't even notice that. That's absolutely hilarious.

I'm gonna rant a little here. There is nothing I dislike more about a crowd than when they chant "WHAT?!" It was funny when it was Stone Cold's gimmick, but now it's so stale. I don't wanna hear "WHAT?!" every damn time Lana is cutting a promo. I really feel like it breaks up the flow of a segment and looks like the crowd isn't interested. Just my opinion, but damn, it bothers me.

It honestly doesn't bother me at all. It's become ingrained in the culture.

Ive spent the last hour or so watching New Jack stuff. I wasn't really into wrestling back then and I would have been too young to really comprehend what he was notorious for but holy fuck, that guy was insane. I get that he was part of all the extreme promotions but he should have never been allowed in a wrestling ring after some of the stuff he did.

That's a shame. I enjoyed him wrestling on NXT.

Did you guys hear about WWE dropping the pay rate for Indy wrestlers that appear on tv?

Yeah, I read that. As much as it sucks, it seems like an easy budget cut to make. Apparently, tomorrow is supposed to be another big day for cuts. So, we might have some good discussion tomorrow.

One person on another site pointed out that the 1 million subscriber mark was unrealistic for just North America. When Wrestlemania garnered 1M+ buys, that figure was worldwide. 600-700k in America is pretty solid, but i guess that is still below their goal.