VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

My buddy was telling me that Raw doesn't air on cable TV in the Europe, you've gotta pay extra for the channel? (Maybe someone can confirm/deny this.) Anyway, there's a possibility that WWE is waiting to take the Network global until they can work out a way to get Raw live on the Network for international buyers. But, yeah, it's obvious the Network won't hit the 1 mil mark until it's global. Like Chainmail said, WM only gets over 1 mil buys because of international viewers.

WWE announced a huge networking deal with Rogers today that will see the WWE Network come to Canada, in conjunction with their shareholders meeting which announced the Network coming to dozens of international countries this August. 

In a major update for potential subscribers, the internet-based version of the WWE Network – the complete version the U.S. has had since February – is expected to be rolled out at some point in 2015. What Canadians will be getting is closer to what people thought the WWE Network was going to be many years ago; a premium television station. Rogers will be broadcasting the live feed on their network – including monthly PPV events – and viewers will have limited access to on-demand content.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/498011-another-major-update-for-potential-wwe-network-subscribers-in-canada

100% of the articles posted on WrestleZone are 100% bullshit

They also posted that NXT was being shut down a couple years ago

I thought they were notorious for lifting articles from other sites? If they said that about NXT that's insane. Maybe they meant FCW?

I don't trust Rogers at all so I doubt this is actually going to happen haha.

Did I say anything about the gameplay?

Obviously graphics alone don't make a game worthwhile, but it's an astronomical step up from previous versions. I hope we see this level of quality across the board.

No need to be an ass, I was just stating my point.

That last man standing match was the exact same match spot for spot I saw last night at a house show

Yikes!! Practice makes perfect?