VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yup.

My biggest complaint is that they had Rollins and Reigns face off 6 days from their match at NoC.

What I really don't understand is who thought ending the show with Henry/Rusev was a good idea...

Wait its Rollins v Reigns now? Has it been good? I haven't watched since Summerslam. 

Wait its Rollins v Reigns now? Has it been good? I haven't watched since Summerslam. 

Their match last night was average. Hopefully, they'll have a better contest this Sunday. I think Ambrose is done filming that movie, as well. I was anticipating his return last night, but it makes sense to save him for the PPV, if he's ready to come back.

I didn't really like how Kenta's in-ring debut was booked but the leap frog counter was sick as fuck

plus I think the ascension is the most cheese ball tag team ever so yeah

I read this somewhere else but I agree that it'd be sick if Kenta adopted the GTS as his finisher. 

i think they'd want to avoid garnering any more CM Punk chants, so that might be why they aren't having Hideo use the GTS.

And yes, the Ascension is buns. i don't get the hype.

I don't really foresee Kenta getting very over as he currently is. A guy without a gimmick or mic skills is a pretty tough sell in the WWE.

I'm very curious to see where they go with Cena v Lesnar on Sunday. I'm expecting a few great matches even though none of them are too exciting except for the main event.

i hope Reigns recovers quickly. i also hope we get Ambrose/Rollins in a no DQ/falls count anywhere-type of match tomorrow. It seems likely given how Rollins ended it with Ambrose. And for the love of good booking, i hope WWE has the foresight to book these two in a HIAC match next month as the end of their feud.