VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah, when i read the spoilers about Hideo, it turned me off of NXT for the past few weeks. i hate the Ascension, i think they are hot garbage and overrated, so seeing them make Kenta look a fool hurts even worse. Hopefully

Devitt's debut

will get me back into it

Man I am glad I stopped watching a few months back, it seems like they have just continually gone to shit in everything I read.

The storylines are bad but Rollins and Ambrose are top guys, Ziggler has a good hold on a title, and NXT is already great and about to add more great talent. There's a lot to look forward to.

I don't think the adds are a huge deal. They are not going to interrupt programs so as long as they aren't 5 minutes long or anything, I don't see it as a bother.

The storylines are bad but Rollins and Ambrose are top guys, Ziggler has a good hold on a title, and NXT is already great and about to add more great talent. There's a lot to look forward to.

I don't think the adds are a huge deal. They are not going to interrupt programs so as long as they aren't 5 minutes long or anything, I don't see it as a bother.

10 minutes of Ambrose/Rollins doesnt save the other 170 minutes of the show of celebrity guests who dont want to be there, bad acting, worse stories, and nothing moving forward at all. Ziggler has never done much for me. Yeah he bumps, but thats really it. I cant think of one amazing match he has had, or any decent story he has had.

NXT has some talent, but they arent bringing them up. I'm at the point where Im not even sure if I am going to go to my friends house who still has the network to watch HIAC. It is free to me, but it still doesnt look worth the time to watch it.