VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I hope NXT is built up enough to a point that it is direct competition for the main shows. The WWE needs competition, and if it must be created from within, I'm all for it.

Triple H has been saying in interviews lately that he wants to build NXT as it's own brand and not just have it be the "minor league" for RAW/Smackdown.

Speaking of NXT, I went to a house show tonight and they had an NXT Championship Match. Neville vs Kidd, it was a pretty solid match. Kidd is starting to grow on me now that he's getting used to being a heel.

Yeah. He was the standout in the excellent Fatal Four Way. It's cool for him that getting demoted to NXT has revitalized his career.

Cesaro, John Cena, the Big Show, the Big Guy.

I didn't picture Cesaro as the "USA" guy, but I guess given his history with Zeb, it's possible. Ryback just had surgery, so I'd assume he's out for a while. I guess, Big Show is a suitable candidate, but I feel like that feud would be terribly boring. Having Cena face him could be pretty exciting.

Pretty good ending to the PPV. I like seeing Rollins get involved.

I can't believe there wasn't even an appearance by the Wyatts.

Keeping them off the ppv so they can bring them in as babyface's due to Reigns time off? I know that's a huge stretch and probably not true.

They have to showcase all the titles at Night Of Champions, so they probably got bumped for the US and Tag Title matches.