VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Well, given a certain Walking Dead enthusiast's merch store launching this morning with a verrrry familiar design, it's only a matter of time before the ol' CM Flag shirt gets put out to pasture. Help me clear out the rest of these before I get a cease-and-desist letter, please and thank you! Use the code HELPMEVC for 50% off the shirt.

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/cm-flag-tee-size-s-3xl-available

BLKFLG_CMPUNK_MOCK.jpg

Saw this online and I would love this ending

"I don't think this match proves to help either Rollins or Cena, only one finish will entertain me. During the match when Cena inevitably gains the upper hand, lesnars music hits and he attacks cena, because lesnar is scared of cena being the number one contender, when lesnar has his back turned focusing on cena, Rollins comes up behind and hits lesnar with the briefcase, the referee is about to start the count, Rollins is going to be the new champ, when suddenly there is an RKO 'OUTTA NOWHERE' and Orton returns, costs Rollins the title.. Rollins - Orton feud, and lesnar vs cena ends"

Thoughts?

Saw this online and I would love this ending

"I don't think this match proves to help either Rollins or Cena, only one finish will entertain me. During the match when Cena inevitably gains the upper hand, lesnars music hits and he attacks cena, because lesnar is scared of cena being the number one contender, when lesnar has his back turned focusing on cena, Rollins comes up behind and hits lesnar with the briefcase, the referee is about to start the count, Rollins is going to be the new champ, when suddenly there is an RKO 'OUTTA NOWHERE' and Orton returns, costs Rollins the title.. Rollins - Orton feud, and lesnar vs cena ends"

Thoughts?

Wouldn't make sense since Lesnar attacking cena would disqualify Rollins thus cena wins and he is still number one contender. Also wouldn't like Rollins losing

I'm surprised he addressed CM Punk at all.

No point in denying it. He said what I've been thinking. There hasn't anyone that hasn't come back yet and mended fences eventually.

Edit:

VINCE WITH THE BOSS MOVE

"We going to stay on for 15 more minutes. I own the Network"

No point in denying it. He said what I've been thinking. There hasn't anyone that hasn't come back yet and mended fences eventually.

Edit:

VINCE WITH THE BOSS MOVE

"We going to stay on for 15 more minutes. I own the Network"

My buddy and I marked out pretty hard when he said "Well, I own the Network."

He handled the Punk situation pretty well. Nothing groundbreaking though, as waitingaroundtodie predicted.

Does Stone Cold always talk so much on his podcasts? I understand wanting to "hold his feet to the flame" or whatever he was trying to do, but Vince has thousands of stories that would have been cool to hear, but Austin just cuts him off, tells his own stories, and rambles. A good interview is letting the other person talk and not yourself.

Compare it to the recent Colt and Punk one. You barely knew Colt was there, he asked his questions and got out of the way for Punk to tell his stories. This seemed to be more about Austin being Austin and Vince being on the other end of it again. It could have been so much more. We rarely get the chance to see into the mind of Vince, get him to share stories we might not know and it feels like a missed opportunity.

When these two are in a room together, I don't care who interviewer/interviewee is. As long as they're having conversation, I'm entertained.

Especially if Austin talking means hearing him call out Vince for being such a jackass with Cesaro.

Plus, many of the watchers/listeners of this episode are first timers, myself included. It was as much Austin's chance to garner interest in his own product.. I can't fault him for that.