VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The only that will save the Mitb match is if d bry wins

Are you kidding? i don't know what you or Rybread are talking about. All of the participants are former champions, several have won MitB before, and all can put on a great match. That lineup is like a best of MitB without Shelton Benjamin or John Morrison.

it's supposed to be high-flying and exciting, and only 3 guys in the match are capable of that.

kane just has no business being there, other than to muck up dbry's situation.

and the threat alone of sheamus or orton winning is enough to make me sick.

it's supposed to be high-flying and exciting, and only 3 guys in the match are capable of that.

kane just has no business being there, other than to muck up dbry's situation.

and the threat alone of sheamus or orton winning is enough to make me sick.

They've always had guys that were out of place in the MitB matches: Finlay, Ric Flair, Kane (who has won before), etc. It's not all high flyers nor has it ever been. Plus, WWE isn't going to put Justin Gabriel, Sin Cara, etc. in this match. They don't really have any high flyers who are main event level right now.

They've always had guys that were out of place in the MitB matches: Finlay, Ric Flair, Kane (who has won before), etc. It's not all high flyers nor has it ever been. Plus, WWE isn't going to put Justin Gabriel, Sin Cara, etc. in this match. They don't really have any high flyers who are main event level right now.

Yes cause they would never just throw in sin cara, Justin Gabriel, or even a Heath slater in just for high flying.... Oh wait they did that a couple of years ago!!!! That same year I think they even threw in Evan Bourne mysterio and Kingston in they other Mitb match.

Either way I'm really looking for d bry to take. I don't think they will put punk in the title picture again yet and well they really shouldn't put it on anyone else.

Are you kidding? i don't know what you or Rybread are talking about. All of the participants are former champions, several have won MitB before, and all can put on a great match. That lineup is like a best of MitB without Shelton Benjamin or John Morrison.

I agree with this statement 100%.

You've got Christian and RVD to be your "spot donkeys" for those insane bumps. 

The IWC is never happy with anything unless it's rehash of an ROH match that happened a decade ago, which ironicly they never saw the first time around.

My prediction:

Bryan wins

RVD will do a couple cool spots, and we'll probably get a friendly feud with Christian out of the deal?

Kane and Orton will almost get in the way of Bryan winning.

Sheamus will be there too.

Punk will be a non-factor because either before or during the match (probably during) Lesnar will take him out.

I can also see Bryan still going on about the weak link thing, and challenging Cena to a cash-in match, to do himself what Cena couldn't do.

I agree with this statement 100%.

You've got Christian and RVD to be your "spot donkeys" for those insane bumps. 

The IWC is never happy with anything unless it's rehash of an ROH match that happened a decade ago, which ironicly they never saw the first time around.

This is the first thing I think we actually agree on... =]

I really can't see Sandow or Cody winning it.  They just jobbed to Shaemus last week.  How do you go from losing a handicapped match to winning MiTB?  I'm guessing it will either be Fandingle, Ambrose or (maybe ... maybe ...) Cesaro.

Barrett will just spend the match sitting on the mat yelling "come on".

in order of me being excited based on the winner:

Cesaro

Barrett

Ambrose

Rhodes

Sandow

Fandango

Swagger

Ambrose isn't higher just because I really have enjoyed his WWE run thus far. I like what they are doing, and I'm happy with him as US champ.

Rhodes had one of the best heel gimmicks of all time: The twisted masked character he played around WM 27. I'd love to see him channel some of that intensity again.

Wade Barrett kills it on the mic. And that's what the Money in the Bank Winner usually does for a few months. I'll take a bunch of promos like this:

Wasn't Barrett rumored to win MitB last year before being injured? Maybe this is his year. i can't really see any of those guys as WHC at this point. Ambrose would be closest, but i feel it'd be too much, too fast for him at this point. US title and 6 man tags are good for him right now. i'd like to see Cesaro win, but it'd be a stretch to go from wrestling sporadically on Superstars to being WHC. Of course, it worked for D Bry, so i guess it'd be fine. i'd also be fine with Sandow or Rhodes, but as Crime said, after a month of Sheamus owning both of them, it'd be a stretch to see them as WHC. i feel like they could have spread some of the talent from the Raw MITB (Christian, RVD, and Sheamus) into this match to make the two more even, but i guess even WWE is giving up on the illusion that the two brands are equal.