VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

there's a weird thing going on right now.

first and foremost, is the fact that for the first time in years, we're rooting for the good guy, and we hate the bad guy. 

daniel bryan is engulfed in a universal popularity that we haven't seen since cena's character exhausted itself.

so it's great to see him in the spotlight, the impossible underdog. he's getting dumptrucked on a weekly basis, and it only makes us want to see him win even more.

it's just really worrisome that they've now ended every episode of the orton/mcmahon regime in nearly-identical fashion. and not because i'm bored by it, no... i completely understand that this story arc is not going to be brief. there are SO many characters involved that it is building up to be a monumental storyline.

i'm worried because that's what this needs to be, and i can't tell if Paul knows that or if he's really just being cool corporate tough guy who constantly needs to prove how cool and tough he is- where daniel bryan's popularity will drive his ego to come down on the wwe universe with the hammer of thor. and the thunder of his vengeance will echo through the corridors like the gust of a thousand winds.

Holy fucking shit, Starters is 20 minutes from my house. Hahahahaha Safe to say Im never going to wing night there.....way to go Bethlehem, way to go.

next sunday is shaping up to be a huge dilemma.

do we watch night of champions live in the outside chance that daniel bryan wins? or do we watch niners/seahawks, a game that could be one of the best of the season?

my solution will probably be to do them both at the same damn time since i can project one from my computer in the same room that i have a tv. but we'll see how things shake down in the next week.